JustBookies betting guide for bookies reviews, free bets & tips
JustBookies is an online betting directory with odds comparison, bookies reviews and sports previews. You can follow our sports tips and claim free bets.
Read honest reviews of the top online betting sites. Grab the best Free Bets from leading bookmakers and casinos. Claim the biggest poker and bingo bonuses.
The firms that JustBookies features come highly recommended. They have a wide range of choice, good customer service, fast payouts and tempting offers.
Make your bets pay by reading our Betting Tips for the big sports events. Combine that with our our Odds Comparison menu to get the best value. Just study the table of odds for your chosen event and pick the bookmaker offering the biggest price.
Poor online betting sites are either blacklisted or excluded by Just Bookies. You can bet with the best, safe in the knowledge that we only recommend bookmakers and casinos you can trust.
Latest Bookies Betting: Football, Cricket World Cup & 6 Nations Rugby odds
Here are the latest big current events that the bookies are offering odds on. Football, the Cricket World Cup and Six Nations Rugby are the focus of punters’ attention. In horse racing, the Cheltenham Festival is in March, with the Grand National just a month later. It is not all about sports betting as there is also big betting interest in the outcome of the General Election:
- Premier League Football: Who do you think will win the Premiership? Odds-on Chelsea have established a serious points advantage over second favourites Man City, while no other team seems to be able to mount a serious challenge. Browse the bookies’ latest football prices for the Premier League Winner & Relegation Betting markets, where Burnley and Leicester are both still odds-on to be relegated.
- Rugby: The Six Nations continues this weekend and we have bookies’ betting on this round of matches, along with outright winner as well as Triple Crown and Grand Slam markets. Click here for: Six Nations Betting.
- Horse Racing: The Cheltenham Festival is creeping up on us as various recent trials have helped consolidate the favourites for the big races in March. Sprinter Sacre has divided opinion for the Champion Chase. We reckon he should be swerved, but what is your view? Here are the Cheltenham odds.
- Euro 2016: The qualification stage is well underway and here are the outright winner odds from the top online bookmakers: Euro 2016 odds. Maybe England will win a tournament? Don’t worry only joking.
- Scoop 6: We have a special guide to the online bookies that accept the Saturday Scoop 6 bet and exactly how the bet works. The Scoop 6 is the weekly pool bet that is horse racing’s equivalent of the lottery. It only costs £2 a line, so why not give the Scoop6 a go? Click this link for all the info you need: Scoop 6 Explained.
- Politics: With a UK General Election on the horizon, the bookies are not slow to price up each political party’s chances. Can UKIP maintain their momentum when it actually matters? We have all the politics odds, including party leader and US president markets.
- Golf: This week’s big tournaments include the Honda Classic, featuring Rory McIlroy & the Joburg Open. Here is the golf betting from all the best bookies.
- Cricket: The biggest tournament of the lot is ongoing in Australia, so take a look at the ICC Cricket World Cup odds. Can England figure?
- Boxing: All fight fans are eagerly awaiting the Floyd Mayweather Jr v Manny Pacquiao clash on May 3. We have the Mayweather v Pacquiao odds.
- Rugby League: We have the Super League, Challenge Cup and NRL Grand Final betting. Latest Rugby League odds.
- Snooker: Looking ahead we have prices for the snooker World Championship.
- Tennis: A seemingly back-to-form Andy Murray fell apart a little bit in the Australian Open final against Novak Djokovic, but can he make amends on his favoured grass surface at Wimbledon? Wimbledon tennis betting.
- F1 Betting: Lewis Hamilton won the Formula One Drivers Title in 2014 (and Sports Personality) thanks to his ultra-fast Mercedes and that team are odds-on to land the Constructors’ Title again in 2015. Check out all the F1 odds with us and help yourself to one of several F1 free bets from the bookmakers at the same time.