JustBookies betting guide for bookies reviews, free bets & tips
JustBookies is an online betting directory with odds comparison, bookies reviews and sports previews. You can follow our sports tips and claim free bets.
Read honest reviews of the top online betting sites. Grab the best Free Bets from leading bookmakers and casinos. Claim the biggest poker and bingo bonuses.
The firms that JustBookies features come highly recommended. They have a wide range of choice, good customer service, fast payouts and tempting offers.
Make your bets pay by reading our Betting Tips for the big sports events. Combine that with our our Odds Comparison menu to get the best value. Just study the table of odds for your chosen event and pick the bookmaker offering the biggest price.
Poor online betting sites are either blacklisted or excluded by Just Bookies. You can bet with the best, safe in the knowledge that we only recommend bookmakers and casinos you can trust.
Latest Bookies Betting Odds: Premier League, King George Chase & more
Here are the latest big current events that the bookies are offering odds on. Football and horse racing tend to be the focus of punters’ attention but it is not all sports betting as there are active markets on the outcome of Reality TV and politics as well:
- Premier League Football: Who do you think will win the Premiership? Chelsea head the market and have never been shorter for the title than they are right now. Man City are second favourites but have yet to find their best form and look a bit vulnerable. Browse the bookies’ latest football prices for the Premier League Winner & Relegation Betting markets, where Burnley are heavy odds-on to be one of the three teams to be relegated despite their first away win on Saturday.
- Horse Racing: The first championship race of the jumps season is the King George Chase on Boxing Day at Kempton. Silviniaco Conti looks a worthy favourite but who is your fancy? King George Odds.
- Euro 2016: The qualification stage is well underway and here are the outright winner odds from the top online bookmakers: Euro 2016 odds. Maybe England will win a tournament? Don’t worry only joking.
- Scoop 6: We have a special guide to the online bookies that accept the Saturday Scoop 6 bet and exactly how the bet works. The Scoop 6 is the weekly pool bet that is horse racing’s equivalent of the lottery. It only costs £2 a line, so why not give the Scoop6 a go? Click this link for all the info you need: Scoop 6 Explained.
- Celebrity Big Brother: Yes it is back on our screens very soon, all those Z-list nobodies stuck in a madhouse together. Here are the CBB odds from the major bookies.
- Politics: With a UK General Election on the horizon next year, the bookies are not slow to price up each political party’s chances. Can UKIP maintain their momentum when it actually matters? We have all the politics odds, including party leader and US president markets.
- Golf: This week’s big tournament is the Dubai Open. Here is the golf betting from all the best bookies.
- Super Bowl: The American Football season is in full swing, so get your NFL bets on for the Super Bowl and claim some free bets: NFL odds.
- Rugby League: We have the Challenge Cup, Super League and NRL Grand Final betting. Latest Rugby League odds.
- Tennis: The Australian Open tennis plays out in the Melbourne heat come January. What chance Andy Murray? Australian Open tennis betting.
- F1 Betting: Lewis Hamilton won the Formula One Drivers Title in 2014 in his ultra-fast Mercedes and that team are odds-on to land the Constructors’ Title again in 2015. Check out all the F1 odds with us and help yourself to one of several F1 free bets from the bookmakers at the same time.