JustBookies betting guide for bookies reviews, free bets & tips
JustBookies is an online betting directory with odds comparison, bookies reviews and sports previews. You can follow our sports tips and claim free bets.
Read honest reviews of the top online betting sites. Grab the best Free Bets from leading bookmakers and casinos. Claim the biggest poker and bingo bonuses.
The firms that JustBookies features come highly recommended. They have a wide range of choice, good customer service, fast payouts and tempting offers.
Make your bets pay by reading our Betting Tips for the big sports events. Combine that with our our Odds Comparison menu to get the best value. Just study the table of odds for your chosen event and pick the bookmaker offering the biggest price.
Poor online betting sites are either blacklisted or excluded by Just Bookies. You can bet with the best, safe in the knowledge that we only recommend bookmakers and casinos you can trust.
Bookies Odds for Big Events: Premier League to Scots Referendum Betting
- Premier League Football: Who do you think will win the Premiership? Chelsea heads the market while Man City are second favourites. Man Utd have finally remembered how to score goals and maybe Arsenal or Liverpool are still in with a shout. Browse the bookies’ latest football prices for the Premier League Winner & Relegation Betting markets, where Burnley are the odds-on favourites for the drop.
- Scottish Referendum: Will the vote be yes or no? We have the latest Scottish independence referendum betting. Plus with a UK Election on the horizon, the bookies are not slow to price up each political party’s chances. We have all the politics odds.
- Golf: The Ryder Cup is coming up shortly and right now there is the Tour Championship golf odds.
- Euro 2016: The qualification stage is now underway. Here are the outright winner odds from the top online bookmakers: Euro 2016 odds.
- Super Bowl: The American Football season is underway, so get your NFL bets on for the Super Bowl and claim some free bets: NFL odds.
- Sports Personality of Year: Rory McIlroy is a red-hot favourite in the SPOTY betting after his Open & US PGA golf wins while Lewis Hamilton is also fancied, but he needs to win the F1 title to stand a chance. Who would you bet on? Check out the Sports Personality of Year odds here.
- Scoop 6: We have a special guide to the online bookies that accept the Saturday Scoop 6 bet and exactly how the bet works. The Scoop 6 is the weekly pool bet that is horse racing’s equivalent of the lottery. It only costs £2 a line, so why not give the Scoop6 a go? Click this link for all the info you need: Scoop 6 Explained.
- Strictly Come Dancing: The TV show returns to our screens and the bookies have priced up the contenders. Pixie Lott is favourite. Here are the SCD odds.
- X Factor: There is another telly talent contest that millions of us watch. If you are forced to endure it with your family or simply have a great eye for a winning act then see if you can spot the value from the bookmakers in their X Factor betting market. It’s more fun when you’ve had a bet on it.
- F1 Singapore Grand Prix: In motor sport we have the bookies F1 betting odds for the Singapore GP on Sunday (September 21). Mercedes have been chief beneficiaries of the extreme F1 rule changes this year with a one-two in seven of the last 12 Formula 1 races. Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg are the teammates fighting it out for the title. You can also browse the markets for the drivers’ and constructors’ titles. Plus we suggest you help yourself to one of several F1 free bets from the bookmakers there.