JustBookies betting guide for bookies reviews, free bets & tips
JustBookies is an online betting directory with odds comparison, bookies reviews and sports previews. You can follow our sports tips and claim free bets.
Read honest reviews of the top online betting sites. Grab the best Free Bets from leading bookmakers and casinos. Claim the biggest poker and bingo bonuses.
The firms that JustBookies features come highly recommended. They have a wide range of choice, good customer service, fast payouts and tempting offers.
Make your bets pay by reading our Betting Tips for the big sports events. Combine that with our our Odds Comparison menu to get the best value. Just study the table of odds for your chosen event and pick the bookmaker offering the biggest price.
Poor online betting sites are either blacklisted or excluded by Just Bookies. You can bet with the best, safe in the knowledge that we only recommend bookmakers and casinos you can trust.
Bookies Odds for Big Events: Premier League, US Open & CBB Betting
- Premier League Football: Who do you think will win the Premiership? Chelsea heads the market while Man City are second favourites. Man Utd look to have lost the plot again but maybe Arsenal and Liverpool are in with a shout. Browse the bookies’ latest football prices for the Premier League Winner & Relegation Betting markets, where Burnley are odds-on favourites for the drop.
- US Open Tennis: Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams are the two favourites for the US Open tennis. He played well against Tsonga but does Andy Murray stand an earthly chance against Djokovic? We have all the US Open odds.
- Celebrity Big Brother: Follow those z-list housemates and bet on your idea of the winner or next to be evicted in the CBB betting. Gary is favourite while everyone inside the house appears to despise Frenchy (aka Angélique Morgan). We can’t think why. Likeable second favourite George must have a huge shout of landing the win.
- Super Bowl: The American Football season starts in September, so now is the time to get your pre-season bets on for the Super Bowl and claim some free bets: NFL odds.
- Sports Personality of Year: Rory McIlroy is a red-hot favourite in the SPOTY betting after his Open & US PGA golf wins while Lewis Hamilton is also fancied, but he needs to win the F1 title to stand a chance. Who would you bet on? Check out the Sports Personality of Year odds here.
- Scoop 6: We have a special guide to the online bookies that accept the Saturday Scoop 6 bet and exactly how the bet works. The Scoop 6 is the weekly pool bet that is horse racing’s equivalent of the lottery. It only costs £2 a line, so why not give the Scoop6 a go? Click this link for all the info you need: Scoop 6 Explained. After 10 weeks of rollovers, the total pool for the bet this Saturday will be a whopping £3.5million!
- Politics: With a UK Election on the horizon, the bookies are not slow to price up each political party’s chances. We have all the General Election betting odds. You can also use that link to view the latest Scottish Independence referendum betting. Will the vote be yes or no?
- Strictly Come Dancing: The TV show returns to our screens and the bookies have priced up the contenders. Here are the SCD odds.
- F1 Italian Grand Prix: In motor sport we have the bookies F1 betting odds for the Italian GP on Sunday, September 7. Mercedes have been chief beneficiaries of the extreme F1 rule changes this year with a one-two in six of the last eleven Formula 1 races. Hamilton and Rosberg are the teammates fighting for the title. You can also browse the markets for the drivers’ and constructors’ titles. Plus we suggest you help yourself to one of several F1 free bets from the bookmakers there.