JustBookies betting guide for bookies reviews, free bets & tips
JustBookies is an online betting directory with odds comparison, bookies reviews and sports previews. You can follow our sports tips and claim free bets.
Read honest reviews of the top online betting sites. Grab the best Free Bets from leading bookmakers and casinos. Claim the biggest poker and bingo bonuses.
The firms that JustBookies features come highly recommended. They have a wide range of choice, good customer service, fast payouts and tempting offers.
Make your bets pay by reading our Betting Tips for the big sports events. Combine that with our our Odds Comparison menu to get the best value. Just study the table of odds for your chosen event and pick the bookmaker offering the biggest price.
Poor online betting sites are either blacklisted or excluded by Just Bookies. You can bet with the best, safe in the knowledge that we only recommend bookmakers and casinos you can trust.
Latest Bookies Betting: Football, Super Bowl, 6 Nations, Cheltenham odds
Here are the latest big current events that the bookies are offering odds on. Football and horse racing tend to be the focus of punters’ attention but it is not all sports betting as there are active markets on the outcome of Reality TV and politics as well:
- Premier League Football: Who do you think will win the Premiership? Chelsea have reestablished their points advantage over second favourites Man City, while no other team seems to be able to mount a serious challenge. Browse the bookies’ latest football prices for the Premier League Winner & Relegation Betting markets, where Burnley and Leicester are both still odds-on to be relegated.
- Tennis: A back-to-form Andy Murray has made it to the Australian Open final, which is at 8.30am on Sunday. But can he beat World No.1 Novak Djokovic win it? Australian Open tennis betting.
- Super Bowl: The big NFL showdown is the Seattle Seahawks vs New England Patriots. Check the NFL American Football betting and claim some free bets: Super Bowl Betting Odds.
- Rugby: The Six Nations will soon be upon us and we have bookies’ betting on the outright winner as well as Triple Crown and Grand Slam possibilities. Click here for: Six Nations Betting.
- Horse Racing: The Cheltenham Festival is creeping up on us as various recent trials have helped consolidate the favourites for the big races in March. Sprinter Sacre has divided opinion for the Champion Chase. We reckon he should be swerved, but what is your view? Here are the Cheltenham odds.
- Euro 2016: The qualification stage is well underway and here are the outright winner odds from the top online bookmakers: Euro 2016 odds. Maybe England will win a tournament? Don’t worry only joking.
- Scoop 6: We have a special guide to the online bookies that accept the Saturday Scoop 6 bet and exactly how the bet works. The Scoop 6 is the weekly pool bet that is horse racing’s equivalent of the lottery. It only costs £2 a line, so why not give the Scoop6 a go? Click this link for all the info you need: Scoop 6 Explained.
- Celebrity Big Brother: It is hotting up with all those Z-list nobodies stuck in a madhouse together. Keith Chegwin has always been one of the favourites but it’s strange pretend-hater Katie Hopkins is so short in the betting. Sending in Katie Price and her dirty mouth has not improved things for anyone but her bank manager. Here are the CBB odds from the major bookies.
- Politics: With a UK General Election on the horizon, the bookies are not slow to price up each political party’s chances. Can UKIP maintain their momentum when it actually matters? We have all the politics odds, including party leader and US president markets.
- Golf: This week’s big tournaments include the Dubai Desert Classic, featuring Rory McIlroy, and the WM Phoenix Open. Here is the golf betting from all the best bookies.
- Rugby League: We have the Challenge Cup, Super League and NRL Grand Final betting. Latest Rugby League odds.
- Snooker: Looking ahead, we have prices for the snooker World Championship.
- F1 Betting: Lewis Hamilton won the Formula One Drivers Title in 2014 (and Sports Personality) thanks to his ultra-fast Mercedes and that team are odds-on to land the Constructors’ Title again in 2015. Check out all the F1 odds with us and help yourself to one of several F1 free bets from the bookmakers at the same time.