JustBookies betting guide for bookies reviews, free bets & tips
JustBookies is an online betting directory with odds comparison, bookies reviews and sports previews. You can follow our sports tips and claim free bets.
Read honest reviews of the top online betting sites. Grab the best Free Bets from leading bookmakers and casinos. Claim the biggest poker and bingo bonuses.
The firms that JustBookies features come highly recommended. They have a wide range of choice, good customer service, fast payouts and tempting offers.
Make your bets pay by reading our Betting Tips for the big sports events. Combine that with our our Odds Comparison menu to get the best value. Just study the table of odds for your chosen event and pick the bookmaker offering the biggest price.
Poor online betting sites are either blacklisted or excluded by Just Bookies. You can bet with the best, safe in the knowledge that we only recommend bookmakers and casinos you can trust.
Bookies’ Latest Premier League, F1, Darts & Boxing Betting Odds
- Premier League: Who do you think will win the Premiership? Chelsea and Man City are vying for favouritism at around 2/1 apiece. Man Utd have a shiny new manager in apparent ‘tactical genius’ Louis Van Gaal and are third best with the bookmakers at around 5/1 while old Arsène’s Arsenal can be backed at 13/2. Browse the latest football prices for the Premier League Winner & Relegation Betting markets.
- Cycling: With former bookies’ favourite Chris Froome out of the race who will win the greatest cycle race of them all, the Tour De France? Check out the latest cycling odds.
- Darts: They aren’t all bald with pot bellies, are they? It’s a serious sport and a popular punting medium. Check the latest bookmaker prices for the World Matchplay.
- Boxing: We have the Tyson Fury v Dereck Chisora boxing odds for the big fight on Saturday (July 26).
- Golf: After his Open victory, can Rory McIlroy do it again? Take a look at the US PGA odds.
- Scoop 6: We have a special guide to the online bookies that accept the Saturday Scoop 6 bet and exactly how the bet works. The Scoop 6 is the weekly pool bet that is horse racing’s equivalent of the lottery. It only costs £2 a line, so why not give the Scoop6 a go? Click this link for all the info you need: Scoop 6 Explained.
- Big Brother Betting: Chris is favourite to win the battle of those housemates. Do you agree? We have the latest odds from the Big Brother house, both to win and, when applicable, for the next eviction. Click here for BB betting.
- Sports Personality of Year: Rory McIlroy heads the SPOTY betting after his Open golf win while Lewis Hamilton is also fancied, but he needs to win the F1 title to stand a chance. Who would you bet on? Check out the Sports Personality of Year odds here.
- Hungarian Grand Prix: In motor sport we have the bookies F1 betting odds for the Hungarian GP on Sunday (July 27). Mercedes have been chief beneficiaries of the extreme F1 rule changes this year with a one-two in six of the last nine Formula 1 races. Hamilton and Rosberg are the teammates fighting for the title. You can also browse the markets for the drivers’ and constructors’ titles. Plus we suggest you help yourself to one of several F1 free bets from the bookmakers there.