Free bets, bookies reviews, odds comparison & betting tips
JustBookies is an online betting directory with free bets, odds comparison, bookies reviews and sports previews. You can follow our sports tips and claim bookmaker offers.
Read honest reviews of the top online betting sites. Grab the best free bets from the leading bookmakers and casinos. Claim the biggest poker and bingo bonuses too.
The firms that JustBookies features come highly recommended. They have a wide range of choice, good customer service, fast payouts and tempting offers.
Make your bets pay by reading our Betting Tips for the big sports events. Combine that with our our Odds Comparison menu to get the best value. Just study the table of odds for your chosen event and pick the bookmaker offering the biggest price.
Poor online betting sites are either blacklisted or excluded by Just Bookies. You can bet with the best, safe in the knowledge that we only recommend free bets from bookmakers and casinos you can trust.
Place your free bets on bookies’ latest sports betting events
JustBookies.com lists free bets from the best bookies and here we detail some of the latest and upcoming major sports betting events that you could use them on.
The focus of both the bookmakers’ and punters’ attention includes the Premier League outright winner & relegation betting markets plus this week’s golf tournament odds. In horse racing Kempton’s King George Chase is the Christmas highlight on Boxing Day. The Reality TV trio of X Factor, Strictly Come Dancing and I’m A Celebrity are also well underway. Then there is BBC Sports Personality of the Year, where Jessica Ennis-Hill appears a worthy favourite. So remember to claim some of the free bets that JustBookies has on offer and use them to bet on any of these current sporting events:
- Premier League Football: After Chelsea’s poor start to the season, the bookies have Man City as favourite to win the Premier League, but they are hardly rock solid. In fact it has an unusually open look so far this season with no team being able to stamp its authority. At the other end of the table there is great interest in the relegation betting market. Which three teams go down? Sunderland and Aston Villa both boast the unfortunate honour of being odds-on for the drop. We also compare Golden Boot prices for the Premier League’s top goalscorer and the top 4 finish odds, where in-form Leicester look an interesting outsider. JustBookies has all the Premier League Betting from the best of the online bookmakers.
- Next Manager Betting: It is surely just a matter of time before crisis-hit Jose Mourinho loses his job over at Chelsea. The only thing stopping it may be the massive pay off he will be in line for. Check the next Chelsea manager odds with JustBookies.
- Horse Racing: The highlight of the Christmas fixtures is the King George VI Chase at Kempton on Boxing Day. It promises to be a classy field, see our King George Odds. Cue Card, at last back to his very best, appeals as a solid chance.
- Euro 2016: England won all ten of their qualifying matches, but can they make the grade in the finals? Check the latest Euro 2016 odds from the bookies. Maybe England will actually win the European Championships – only joking.
- Golf: We have the latest golf betting for the big tournaments this week, the Emirates Australian Open & Alfred Dunhill Championship.
- Politics Betting: At JustBookies we have all the betting on the next London Mayor and the US Presidential markets. Click through to the election odds.
- X Factor: Arrogant Simon Cowell and the dreadful Cheryl Cole (or whatever she is calling herself this week) head an ‘all-star’ cast of inarticulate judges for X Factor. It is only worth watching for Rita Ora, who fancies every male performer irrespective of age, looks or sexuality. Why not grab one of the free bets on offer and have a wager, just to take your mind off how tired, boring and repetitive this shows’ format has become: X Factor Betting.
- Strictly Come Dancing: Peter Andre, a guy most famous for appearing in supermarket adverts, started as favourite but has gone on the drift alarmingly for this dance show. So who will win SCD? Take a look at our betting table: SCD odds.
- I’m A Celebrity: More nobodies, masquerading as celebrities, have entered the jungle with Ant and Dec hosting it on TV. Yes, I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here is back and we have the bookies’ I’m A Celebrity Betting. What chance Lady Colin Campbell?
- BBC Sports Personality: Jessica Ennis-Hill heads the betting for BBC Sports Personality of the Year. She is not the only one in with a shout as Tyson Fury, Lewis Hamilton, Andy Murray and Chris Froome are also in the running. However when you consider both Hamilton and Murray have won it before, new boxing heavyweight champion of the world Tyson Fury begins to look a likely candidate for victory.
- Scoop 6: JustBookies has a special guide to the online bookies that accept the Saturday Scoop 6 bet and exactly how the bet works. The Scoop 6 is the weekly pool bet that is horse racing’s equivalent of the lottery. It only costs £2 a line, so why not give it a go? Click this link for all the info you need: Scoop 6 Explained.
- Rugby League: Browse the Super League, Challenge Cup and NRL Grand Final betting. Latest Rugby League odds.
- F1 Betting: The 2015 season ended with a predictable Mercedes 1-2, with Lewis Hamilton winning the Drivers Championship and teammate Nico Rosberg a distant runner-up. Hamilton is a short price to follow up yet again in 2016. The first race of the season is in Australia in March, so check out all the F1 constructors’, drivers’ and Australian Grand Prix odds with us and help yourself to one of several F1 free bets from the bookmakers while you are at it.