JustBookies betting guide for bookies reviews, free bets & tips
JustBookies is an online betting directory with odds comparison, bookies reviews and sports previews. You can follow our sports tips and claim free bets.
Read honest reviews of the top online betting sites. Grab the best Free Bets from leading bookmakers and casinos. Claim the biggest poker and bingo bonuses.
The firms that JustBookies features come highly recommended. They have a wide range of choice, good customer service, fast payouts and tempting offers.
Make your bets pay by reading our Betting Tips for the big sports events. Combine that with our our Odds Comparison menu to get the best value. Just study the table of odds for your chosen event and pick the bookmaker offering the biggest price.
Poor online betting sites are either blacklisted or excluded by Just Bookies. You can bet with the best, safe in the knowledge that we only recommend bookmakers and casinos you can trust.
Latest Bookies Betting: Football, Snooker & General Election Betting
Here are the latest big current events that the bookies are offering odds for. The Champions League, FA Cup and the Premier League (especially the relegation market) are the focus of punters’ attention in football. The big Mayweather Jr v Pacquiao fight is coming up in boxing and the World Championship is stealing the snooker headlines. Of course, it is not just sports betting as there is also big interest in the outcome of the General Election on May 7:
- General Election Betting: The voters go to the polls on Thursday, May 7 and the bookies are not slow to price up each political party’s chances. Can UKIP maintain their momentum? What’s the betting on a hung parliament? At JustBookies we have all the General Election odds and politics betting, including party leader and US president markets.
- Snooker: It has already started and Ronnie O’Sullivan is favourite. We have prices for the snooker World Championship.
- Premier League Football: Who do you think will win the Premiership? Odds-on Chelsea have established a serious points advantage over second favourites Man City, with Arsenal hitting form rather too late in the season. No other team can mount a serious challenge. Browse the bookies’ latest football prices for the Premier League Winner & Relegation Betting markets, where Burnley and Leicester are both still odds-on to be relegated.
- Euro 2016: The qualification stage is well underway and here are the outright winner odds from the top online bookmakers: Euro 2016 odds. Maybe England will win a tournament? Don’t worry only joking.
- Scoop 6: JustBookies has a special guide to the online bookies that accept the Saturday Scoop 6 bet and exactly how the bet works. The Scoop 6 is the weekly pool bet that is horse racing’s equivalent of the lottery. It only costs £2 a line, so why not give the Scoop6 a go? Click this link for all the info you need: Scoop 6 Explained.
- Boxing: All fight fans are eagerly awaiting the Floyd Mayweather Jr v Manny Pacquiao clash on May 3. We have the Mayweather v Pacquiao odds.
- Golf: Masters winner Jordan Spieth heads the field for the RBC Heritage golf tournament this week. Check out the bookies’ betting here: Golf odds.
- Rugby League: JustBookies has the Super League, Challenge Cup and NRL Grand Final betting. Latest Rugby League odds.
- Tennis: A seemingly back-to-form Andy Murray fell apart a little bit in the Australian Open final against Novak Djokovic, but can he make amends on his favoured grass surface at Wimbledon? Wimbledon tennis betting. We also have the French Open prices.
- Rugby World Cup: Who wins the biggest tournament of them all in Rugby Union? Here are all the Rugby World Cup Odds.
- Cricket: We have the latest West Indies v England Test Series betting plus the Indian Premier League cricket outright winner prices from the bookmakers here: IPL Odds.
- F1 Betting: It is the fifth race of the F1 season, the Spanish Grand Prix next. Lewis Hamilton has won three of the first four races and, of course, also the Formula One Drivers Title in 2014 thanks to his ultra-fast Mercedes. Ferrari’s success in Malaysia is beginning to look no more than a flash in the pan – or is it? Check out all the F1 odds with us and help yourself to one of several F1 free bets from the bookmakers at the same time.