JustBookies for bookies reviews, free bets, odds comparison & betting tips
JustBookies is an online betting directory with free bets, bookies reviews, odds comparison and sports previews. You can follow our sports tips and claim bookmaker offers.
Read honest reviews of the top online betting sites. Grab the best Free Bets from leading bookmakers and casinos. Claim the biggest poker and bingo bonuses.
The firms that JustBookies features come highly recommended. They have a wide range of choice, good customer service, fast payouts and tempting offers.
Make your bets pay by reading our Betting Tips for the big sports events. Combine that with our our Odds Comparison menu to get the best value. Just study the table of odds for your chosen event and pick the bookmaker offering the biggest price.
Poor online betting sites are either blacklisted or excluded by Just Bookies. You can bet with the best, safe in the knowledge that we only recommend bookmakers and casinos you can trust.
Bookies sports betting highlights: Premier League odds & Rugby betting
Topical sports betting events that are the focus of both the bookies and punters’ attention include the Premier League winner & relegation betting markets, the US Open tennis, Rugby World Cup and this week’s golf tournament odds.
Celebrity Big Brother has kicked off while in politics we have the odds for a number of different election betting markets, notably for next leader of the Labour Party:
- Premier League Football: After Chelsea’s abysmal start to the season, the bookies now have unbeaten Man City as odds-on favourites to win the Premier League. At the other end of the table there is great interest in the relegation betting. Which three teams will go down? Delia Smith’s Norwich are one of the favourites for the drop. Plus, we also compare prices for the league’s top goalscorer. JustBookies has all the Premier League Betting from the best of the online bookmakers.
- Tennis: The US Open tennis, the final grand slam of the year, gets underway with Novak Djokovic the short-priced 6/5 favourite. Can an in-form Roger Federer or Andy Murray stop him? Djokovic hasn’t won this tournament since 2011 so it may not be a forgone conclusion. JustBookies has all the US Open tennis odds.
- Rugby World Cup: Who wins the biggest tournament of them all in Rugby Union? Here are all the Rugby World Cup Odds. England are second favourites.
- Golf: Jason Day heads the bookies’ odds for the big golf tournament of the week. We have the the Deutsche Bank Championship betting, which looks a wide open affair with some big names including Rory McIlroy and Jordan Spieth in the field.
- Politics Betting: After Labour were punished by the voters, they need a new leader. At JustBookies we have all the betting on the next Labour leadership race. Left-winger Jeremy Corbyn has been the big steamer, with his odds collapsing from 100/1 to 1/4. Are Labour going to shoot themselves in the Michael Foot again? Click through to the next party leaders odds plus browse the London Mayor and US president markets.
- Celebrity Big Brother: Surely the alphabet doesn’t end in Z, because this bunch of ‘celebrities’ are not even on that list. They are possibly the most unknown line-up of freaks we have ever been subjected to – that said, there will be a winner! But if you are an addict of the reality TV program you wont care. Get your money down, here’s the latest Celebrity Big Brother betting.
- X Factor: Arrogant Simon Cowell and the dreadful Cheryl Cole (or whatever she is calling herself this week) head an ‘all-star’ cast of inarticulate judges for the latest series of the X Factor. You need to have a bet just to take your mind off how tired, boring and repetitive this show has become: X Factor Betting.
- Scoop 6: JustBookies has a special guide to the online bookies that accept the Saturday Scoop 6 bet and exactly how the bet works. The Scoop 6 is the weekly pool bet that is horse racing’s equivalent of the lottery. It only costs £2 a line, so why not give it a go? Click this link for all the info you need: Scoop 6 Explained.
- Rugby League: Browse the Super League, Challenge Cup and NRL Grand Final betting. Latest Rugby League odds.
- Euro 2016: England are safely through to the finals, having remained unbeaten in their qualifying matches. Check the latest Euro 2016 odds from the bookies. Maybe England will win the tournament? Only joking.
- Boxing: It may not be until October but the Wladimir Klitschko v Tyson Fury bout has already got fight fans talking. All the boxing odds, including round betting, are here: Klitschko v Fury Odds.
- F1 Betting: It is the 12th race of the F1 season on Sunday September 6, the Italian Grand Prix. Lewis Hamilton has won six of the first 11 races to Mercedes’ team-mate Nico Rosberg’s three victories. Ferrari have notched a couple of victories. Check out all the Italian Grand Prix odds with us and help yourself to one of several F1 free bets from the bookmakers at the same time.