Free bets, bookies reviews, odds comparison & betting tips
JustBookies is an online betting directory with free bets, odds comparison, bookies reviews and sports previews. You can follow our sports tips and claim bookmaker offers.
Read honest reviews of the top online betting sites. Grab the best free bets from the leading bookmakers and casinos. Claim the biggest poker and bingo bonuses too.
The firms that JustBookies features come highly recommended. They have a wide range of choice, good customer service, fast payouts and tempting offers.
Make your bets pay by reading our Betting Tips for the big sports events. Combine that with our our Odds Comparison menu to get the best value. Just study the table of odds for your chosen event and pick the bookmaker offering the biggest price.
Poor online betting sites are either blacklisted or excluded by Just Bookies. You can bet with the best, safe in the knowledge that we only recommend free bets from bookmakers and casinos you can trust.
Place your free bets on bookies’ latest sports betting events: Premier League winner & relegation, 6 Nations rugby, darts, cricket odds & more
JustBookies.com lists free bets from the best bookies and here we detail some of the latest and upcoming major sports betting events that you could use them on.
The centre of punters’ and bookmakers’ interest includes the Premier League outright winner & relegation betting markets plus this week’s golf tournament odds. In horse racing the Cheltenham Festival is not far away. So remember to claim some of the free bets that JustBookies has on offer and use them to bet on any of these current sporting events:
- Premier League Football: Chelsea were favourites to win the league at the start of the season, but we can’t really remember that long ago. They have since lost a manager and, like Man Utd, their form. Inconsistent Man City have been favourite to win the Premier League for months, that was until getting hammered 3-1 at home to league leaders Leicester. Now the Foxes and fragile Arsenal are joint-favourites for the title. Tottenham Hotspur have been quietly doing little wrong and are now seriously in the mix. Back to amazing Leicester, who appear to be defying gravity – can they keep wracking up the points? The repeated failings of the big guns has certainly helped. So the Premier League has an unusually open look so far this season with no team, bar surprise package Leicester, being able to stamp its authority. At the other end of the table there is huge interest in the relegation betting market. Which three teams go down? Sunderland and Aston Villa both boast the unfortunate honour of being odds-on for the drop. Villa’s plight really looks hopeless. We also compare Golden Boot prices for the Premier League’s top goalscorer, the top 4 finish, and odds to avoid relegation and stay up. Check it out for yourself – JustBookies has all the Premier League Betting from the best of the online bookmakers.
- Rugby Union: The Six Nations tournaments is underway. All your 6 Nations outright winner odds and match betting rugby odds are just one click away: 6 Nations Odds.
- Darts: The Premier League darts is coming to a conclusion, with Michael Van Gerwin still a strong favourite. JustBookies has all the 2016 Premier League darts Odds.
- Cricket: We have the ODI South Africa v England Test Series betting odds.
- Euro 2016: England won all ten of their qualifying matches, but can they make the grade in the finals? Check the latest Euro 2016 odds from the bookies. Maybe England will actually win the European Championships – only joking.
- Golf: We have the latest golf betting for the big tournaments this week, the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am & Tshwane Open.
- Politics Betting: At JustBookies we have all the betting on the next London Mayor and the US Presidential markets. Click through to the election odds.
- Scoop 6: JustBookies has a special guide to the online bookies that accept the Saturday Scoop 6 bet and exactly how the bet works. The Scoop 6 is the weekly pool bet that is horse racing’s equivalent of the lottery. It only costs £2 a line, so why not give it a go? Click this link for all the info you need: Scoop 6 Explained.
- Rugby League: Browse the Super League, Challenge Cup and NRL Grand Final betting. Latest Rugby League odds.
- F1 Betting: Last season ended with a predictable Mercedes 1-2, with Lewis Hamilton winning the Drivers Championship and teammate Nico Rosberg a distant runner-up. Hamilton is a short price to follow up yet again in 2016. The first race of the year is in Australia in March, so check out all the F1 constructors’, drivers’ and Australian Grand Prix odds with us and help yourself to one of several F1 free bets from the bookmakers while you are at it.