JustBookies for bookies reviews, free bets, odds comparison & betting tips
JustBookies is an online betting directory with free bets, bookies reviews, odds comparison and sports previews. You can follow our sports tips and claim bookmaker offers.
Read honest reviews of the top online betting sites. Grab the best Free Bets from leading bookmakers and casinos. Claim the biggest poker and bingo bonuses.
The firms that JustBookies features come highly recommended. They have a wide range of choice, good customer service, fast payouts and tempting offers.
Make your bets pay by reading our Betting Tips for the big sports events. Combine that with our our Odds Comparison menu to get the best value. Just study the table of odds for your chosen event and pick the bookmaker offering the biggest price.
Poor online betting sites are either blacklisted or excluded by Just Bookies. You can bet with the best, safe in the knowledge that we only recommend bookmakers and casinos you can trust.
Bookies sports betting highlights: Premier League odds & Ashes betting
Topical sports betting events that are the focus of both the bookies and punters’ attention include the Premier League winner & relegation betting markets and cricket’s Ashes series odds.
The Tour de France sees Britain’s Chris Froome as hot favourite to land cycling’s greatest event for a second time. Celebrity Big Brother is on the horizon while in politics we have the odds for a number of different election betting markets, notably for next leader of the Labour Party:
- Premier League Football: Chelsea wrapped up the Premier League title last season and the bookies have Jose Mourinho’s squad a short price to follow up again this time around. We also compare prices for the league’s top goalscorer. The other huge interest is for the relegation betting. Which three teams will go down? Delia Smith’s Norwich are one of the favourites for the drop. We have all the Premier League Winner & Relegation Betting markets from the best online bookmakers.
- Cricket: There is the Ashes, England v Australia, test series to get involved in with both series and test match betting: Cricket odds comparison from JustBookies. England lead 2-1 going into the fourth test, but will the Aussies strike back?
- Golf: Jordan Spieth is proving a model of consistency and it is no surprise that he heads the betting for the US PGA odds and that championship golf tournament starts on August 13. The bookies have him fairly short at around 5/1, no doubt because he is seemingly impossible to keep out of the places. The Open winner Zach Johnson can be backed at 50/1 to follow up.
- Politics Betting: After Labour were punished by the voters, they need a new leader. At JustBookies we have all the betting on the next Labour leadership race. Left-winger Jeremy Corbyn has been the big steamer, with his odds collapsing from 100/1 to 11/10. Are Labour going to shoot themselves in the Michael Foot again? Click through to the next party leaders odds plus browse the London Mayor and US president markets.
- Celebrity Big Brother: The plebs version has finished (praise the lord) and weren’t they the most boring bunch of all time? Spot the misnomer coming up, the ‘Celebrity’ version follows shortly. CBB is always a line-up of Z-list nobodies that everyone has either forgotten or never knew in the first place. We are sure it won’t disappoint this time too. Anyway, here’s the latest Celebrity Big Brother betting. The freak show starts in August.
- Scoop 6: JustBookies has a special guide to the online bookies that accept the Saturday Scoop 6 bet and exactly how the bet works. The Scoop 6 is the weekly pool bet that is horse racing’s equivalent of the lottery. It only costs £2 a line, so why not give it a go? Click this link for all the info you need: Scoop 6 Explained.
- Rugby League: JustBookies has the Super League, Challenge Cup and NRL Grand Final betting. Latest Rugby League odds.
- Rugby World Cup: Who wins the biggest tournament of them all in Rugby Union? Here are all the Rugby World Cup Odds. England are 9/2 second favourites.
- Euro 2016: England are safely through to the finals, having remained unbeaten in their qualifying matches. Check the latest Euro 2016 odds from the bookies. Maybe England will win the tournament? Only joking.
- Boxing: It may not be until October but the Wladimir Klitschko v Tyson Fury bout has already got fight fans talking. All the boxing odds, including round betting, are here: Klitschko v Fury Odds.
- F1 Betting: It is the 11th race of the F1 season on Sunday August 23, the Belgian Grand Prix. Lewis Hamilton has won five of the first ten races to Mercedes’ team-mate Nico Rosberg’s three victories. Ferrari’s success way back in Malaysia looked no more than a flash in the pan until they won again in Hungary last time. Check out all the Belgian Grand Prix odds with us and help yourself to one of several F1 free bets from the bookmakers at the same time.