JustBookies for Odds Comparison, Free Bets, Bookies’ Reviews & Betting Tips
If you want to join one of the best bookies and claim the latest free bets then read on. JustBookies has bookies’ free bets and reviews plus odds comparison and sports previews with betting tips. If you simply wish to sign up with one of the top and most trusted bookmakers right now, then these are our top four recommended sports betting companies. They are listed in our order of preference and they all offer a good free bet welcome bonus:
Bet365 offers up to £200 as a bonus to new players. This is the most popular online bookie in the UK and it is little wonder why. They offer the widest range of betting odds, efficient and friendly customer service, plus lightning quick withdrawals when you want your winnings. They also offer Best Odds Guaranteed. This is when you take a price on a horse and if it drifts out from say 2/1 to 5/2 then then you get the better price. This is a must for regular horse racing punters. Crucially they do not start limiting winning players’ bets the second you bet on several winners. Bet365 is JustBookies’ No.1 rated bookmaker as they are a class apart from the competition.
Go To Bet365 | Our Bet365 Review
SkyBet is a very good option. They have a ‘bet a fiver and get £20’ welcome offer, which is one of the better new player free bets. They also offer great ongoing promotions, including a fiver free bet every week as reward for regular play. It is also worth checking their ‘promotions’ tab towards the bottom of their left-hand menu for other ongoing bonuses. This bookmaker has strong brand recognition and a good reputation for reliability. They do offer ‘best odds guaranteed’ on all horse racing, meaning if the odds lengthen after you place your bet, then you get the bigger price.
Go To SkyBet | Our SkyBet Review
Coming in at No.3 in our list of preferred online bookies is the famous Betfred. They compete well with their rivals on all fronts. The ‘bet £10 get £30’ free bet for sports is enticing, but you now also get a free £30 to use in the casino. Use promo code SPORTS60 or MSPORTS60 on the registration form, but that will fill automatically when clicking from us. Bonuses are nice but joining a bookmaker that won’t mess you around is far more important. Betfred provide a solid and honest service. It is a particularly good place to bet on the Scoop 6 horse racing bet on a Saturday because they often boost the prize fund for Betfred customers only. JustBookies has been very impressed by their telephone customer service.
Go To Betfred | Our Betfred Review
There is a brand new online bookmaker. It is SunBets, brought to you by The Sun newspaper. But this is no Mickey Mouse operation. It is run by Tabcorp, the biggest Australian bookmaker who have set up a special UK company to operate this site for The Sun. Make no mistake, this is a serious online bookmaker that is well worth trying out. The software and betting markets are excellent. The free bet is a tenner when you bet a fiver or more as a first stake. At JustBookies, we think SunBets already outshines most of the established bookies. As well as top notch sports betting, there is a casino too. We recommend you give SunBets a go.
Go To SunBets
Latest Sports Betting with the Bookies: Premier League Odds, CBB, Mayweather v McGregor boxing, F1, Golf & loads more
JustBookies.com reviews the free bets from the best bookies and here we detail some of the latest and upcoming major sports betting events that you could place them on.
The centre of punters’ and bookmakers’ interest right now includes the Premier League, with outright winner, relegation, top 4 and golden boot betting markets. Celebrity Big Brother has kicked off and then there is the eagerly anticipated Mayweather v McGregor boxing clash this month. If that doesn’t tickle your fancy, how about a bet on the F1 or golf? Plus we compare odds on so much more. Remember to claim some of the free bets that JustBookies has on offer and use them to bet on any of these current sporting events:
- Premier League Football: Chelsea made everyone look foolish last season but got off to a horrible start in their first game this time around. Arsenal rescued some pride with an FA Cup victory last term, but otherwise typically under-performed and, until there is a much-needed change of personnel at that club, we expect more of the same mediocrity and disappointment. Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United showed that their manager is not so ‘special’ last year. They kicked off this term with a dominant 4-0 victory against West Ham, with new signing Romalu Lukaku scoring a couple despite his deceptive lumbering around the pitch. We are not sure he deserves to be favourite for the Golden Boot. It is Man City who top the bookies’ lists for the Premier League 2017/18, largely due to the deficiencies of their rivals rather than because they are anything special. We have all the Premier League Betting from the best of the online bookies. That includes Premier League outright winner, relegation, Top 4 & 6 finish and odds to stay up. We also have golden boot odds, which is the betting market for the Premier League’s top goalscorer.
- Boxing: It is all many people are talking about, the strange hybrid of a fight that is Floyd Mayweather v Conor McGregor. Of course JustBookies has all the Mayweather v McGregor Betting from the major oddsmakers for this vegas clash, taking place in the early hours of Sunday August 27.
- Celebrity Big Brother: It is always fun to watch a bunch of desperate Z listers trying to win CBB. It is even better with some money riding on the outcome. Do you have an idea who will win? Check out the latest CBB betting from the best sports betting sites. We like the look of Barry from Eastenders, aka Shaun Williamson. He has gone on the drift lately but son’t let that put you off. Sarah Harding is the current favourite and we really don’t understand why. She is hardly a great human being.
- Golf: This week’s big golf tournament is the US PGA Championship. With our tipster still on a roll, don’t miss what he advises backing. We have a preview, betting tips and of course the US PGA betting odds from the best bookies.
- World Cup 2018: England have been looking very ordinary in their World Cup qualification games, even when they had Spain beaten in their latest friendly match at Wembley when 2-0 up with merely minutes remaining, they still typically conspired to throw it away and draw. There was still no invention from the team and it just has to be faced that our ‘stars’ are anything but. New manager Gareth Southgate has tried to stamp his mark, but it seems an uphill battle. He has been rewarded for a mediocre job to date. Mind you he only follows in the footsteps of a long line of failed attempts to breath life into a stale team that lacks the will, talent or belief to win. Expect more lacklustre performances from the national team going forward. We can’t wait. You can see the World Cup 2018 odds here, someone’s going to win it!
- The Championship: We also have the lowdown on the Championship football with latest bookmaker prices on winner, promotion, relegation and golden boot markets. Take a look at the Championship prices from the big UK betting sites.
- Scoop 6: The Scoop 6 is the weekly Saturday pool bet that is horse racing’s equivalent of the lottery. It only costs £2 a line and many weeks it rolls over to huge amounts. You just have to pick a horse in each of six races to have a chance of winning. JustBookies has a special guide to the online bookies that accept the Saturday Scoop 6 bet and exactly how the bet works. Click this link for all the info: Scoop 6 Explained.
- Rugby League: Wigan seem to be favourites for everything. Browse the Super League, Challenge Cup and NRL Grand Final betting: Latest Rugby League odds.
- F1 Betting: Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel are slugging it out for the F1 Championship. Hamilton has re-taken the lead in the race for the title and next stop, after their summer break, is the Formula 1 Hungarian Grand Prix. Check out the 2017 Constructors Championship and F1 Drivers title odds with JustBookies and enjoy one of several F1 free bets from those top bookmakers.