Free bets, bookies’ reviews, enhanced odds, betting tips & odds comparison
If you are into sports betting and want to claim the latest free bets then let JustBookies be your guide. We have bookies’ free bets and reviews, odds comparison, enhanced odds special offers and sports previews with betting tips. If you simply want to join one of the best and most trustworthy bookmakers, with a decent free bet welcome bonus thrown in for good measure, then these are our top four recommended bookies:
Bet365 offers up to £200 as a bonus to new players. This is the most popular online bookie in the UK and it is little wonder why. They offer the widest range of betting odds, efficient and friendly customer service, plus lightning quick withdrawals when you want your winnings. They also offer Best Odds Guaranteed Plus. This is when you take a price on a horse and if it drifts out from say 2/1 to 5/2 then they give you 11/4 (ie: the next odds up). It is actually an amazing deal if you are a regular punter on the horses or dogs. No other bookmaker offers this. Crucially they do not start limiting winning players’ bets the second you bet on several winners. Bet365 is JustBookies’ No.1 rated bookmaker as they are a class apart from the competition.
Go To Bet365 | Our Bet365 Review
SkyBet is a very good option and comes in at No.2. Their £10 No Deposit Bonus is the cream of the new player free bets. You get a tenner to bet with and do not need to deposit funds to do it. That sign-up offer may not last long. This bookmaker has strong brand recognition and a good reputation for reliability. They also offer great ongoing promotions, including a fiver free bet every week as reward for regular play. They do offer ‘best odds guaranteed’ on all horse racing, meaning if the odds lengthen after you place your bet, then you get the bigger price.
Go To SkyBet | Our SkyBet Review
Coral have really improved and are now one of the best options when considering a bookie to join. Their website is easy to use and the sports betting odds are competitive. Coral’s standard freebie for newcomers is £20 when you bet a fiver. They also love to offer enhanced odds on big sports events as a cracking alternative welcome bonus for new players. To check if they have any enhanced odds offers right now just take a look at the next section on this page. There is also a fiver a week up for grabs if you wager a total of £25 on any sports at evens or above on Monday to Thursday. The £5 is credited to you on Friday. That is a promo you can claim weekly, the details are here. Coral comes highly recommended.
Go To Coral | Our Coral Review
Coming in at No.4 in our list of preferred online bookies is the famous Betfred. They compete well with their rivals on all fronts. The ‘bet £10 get £30’ free bet for sports is enticing, but you now also get a free £30 to use in the casino (and that is an offer that is exclusive to JustBookies when you click through from us). Use promo code SPORTS60 or MSPORTS60 on the registration form, but that should fill anyway when clicking from us. Bonuses are nice but joining a bookmaker that won’t mess you around is far more important. Betfred provide a solid and honest service. It is a particularly good place to bet on the Scoop 6 horse racing bet on a Saturday because they often boost the prize fund for Betfred customers only. JustBookies has been very impressed by their telephone customer service.
Go To Betfred | Our Betfred Review
Bookies’ Enhanced Odds & Special Free Bet Offers
The bookmakers often offer enhanced odds bonuses for new customers only, as an alternative to their standard ongoing free bets. These have proved massively popular with punters eager to secure some real value. Because the odds are heavily boosted, the maximum stake tends to be fairly modest at either a fiver or a tenner. That is because the bookmakers really can lose some money with these types of special offers.
We will publish these deals as soon as the bookies tell us about them, which is usually before they become available. If you want to know them first then keep coming back here to JustBookies’ home page. These are the current and upcoming enhanced odds deals:
- Goal @ 28/1: This is an interesting one as we reckon at least one goal has to be scored when Tottenham play away to Man City on Saturday. They have so much attacking talent, little wonder the actual odds are 1/25 but you can get 28/1 about ‘a goal being scored’ in this Premier League game. This is for a £/€1 stake only with winnings paid as free bets. Plus you get a fiver free bet if it does not happen. This offer ends at 5.30pm Saturday, when the games starts -> Coral
- Chelsea @ 28/1: Table toppers Chelsea welcome relegation favourites Hull City on Sunday. Chelsea are around 1/5 to win this Premier League match but you can claim 28/1 if you are a new sign-up to one bookmaker. This is for a £/€1 stake only with winnings paid as free bets. Plus you get a fiver free bet if Chelsea does not win. This offer ends at 4.30pm Sunday, kick-off time -> Coral
Place free bets on bookies’ latest sports betting events: Premier League, CBB, Cheltenham Festival, Golf, F1 odds & more
JustBookies.com lists free bets from the best bookies and here we detail some of the latest and upcoming major sports betting events that you could use them on.
The centre of punters’ and bookmakers’ interest includes the Premier League with outright winner and relegation betting markets available among others. Plus we have the latest golf tournaments, Cheltenham Festival, CBB, F1 and odds on much more. Remember to claim some of the free bets that JustBookies has on offer and use them to bet on any of these current sporting events:
- Premier League Football: Chelsea look to be the main challenge to Man City at this stage. Liverpool fans are getting excited about their team’s prospects after a long unbeaten run and they are strongly fancied for the Premier League title. The Reds have endured so many false dawns over the years, is this just one more? Anyway, we have all the 2016/2017 Premier League Betting from the best of the online bookies. That includes Premier League outright winner, relegation and odds to stay up. We also have golden boot odds, which is the betting market for the Premier League’s top goalscorer.
- Celebrity Big Brother: It is back with a house full of slightly familiar Z-list faces. We wouldn’t have recognised any of them but, thanks to Channel 5’s total lack of originality, half of these nobodies have been on the program before. Whatever, someone has to win it so check out the CBB betting.
- Horse Racing: The Cheltenham Festival will be upon us before we know it. Thistlecrack is a short-priced favourite for the Gold Cup after his King George Chase romp on Boxing Day. But who will win the Champion Hurdle, Champion Chase, Stayers Hurdle and all? We have the betting for every race at the meeting. Take a look at the Cheltenham Festival Betting Odds.
- Golf: This week’s major event is the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship golf, where Dustin Johnson is pre-tournament favourite. We have a preview, betting tips and of course the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship betting from the major bookies.
- Boxing: There is a long-awaited heavyweight clash on Saturday April 29 and we have the boxing betting comparison tables, with outright winner, round betting and more: Anthony Joshua v Wladimir Klitschko odds.
- World Cup 2018: England have been looking very ordinary in recent World Cup qualification games, even when they had Spain beaten in their latest friendly match at Wembley when 2-0 up with merely minutes remaining, they still typically conspired to throw it away and draw. There was still no invention from the team and it just has to be faced that our ‘stars’ are anything but. New manager Gareth Southgate has tried to stamp his mark, but it seems an uphill battle. He has been rewarded for a mediocre job to date. Mind you he only follows in the footsteps of a long line of failed attempts to breath life into a stale team that lacks the will, talent or belief to win. Expect more lacklustre performances from the national team going forward. We can’t wait. You can see the World Cup 2018 odds here, someone’s going to win it!
- The Championship: We also have the lowdown on the Championship football with latest bookmaker prices on winner, promotion, relegation and golden boot markets. Newcastle United are favourites to bounce back up to the top flight. Take a look: Championship Betting.
- Scoop 6: The Scoop 6 is the weekly Saturday pool bet that is horse racing’s equivalent of the lottery. It only costs £2 a line and many weeks it rolls over to huge amounts. You just have to pick a horse in each of six races to have a chance of winning. JustBookies has a special guide to the online bookies that accept the Saturday Scoop 6 bet and exactly how the bet works. Click this link for all the info: Scoop 6 Explained.
- Rugby League: Wigan seem to be favourites for everything. Browse the Super League, Challenge Cup and NRL Grand Final betting: Latest Rugby League odds.
- F1 Betting: Lewis Hamilton heads the F1 Drivers’ Championship odds after narrowly missing out to his now-retired teammate Nico Rosberg last year. Valtteri Bottas has taken the German’s seat at Mercedes. But the big question is will the team still dominate in such spectacular fashion? It is all change with the Formula 1 rules and regulations. For more information on that read our great F1 preview via the link that follows (found lurking under the comparison tables). The new 2017 Formula 1 seasons starts, as always, at Albert Park in sunny Australia in March. So check out the 2017 Constructors Championship and F1 Drivers title odds with JustBookies and enjoy one of several Formula 1 free bets from those top bookmakers.