JustBookies for Odds Comparison, Free Bets, Bookies’ Reviews & Betting Tips
If you want to join one of the best bookies and claim the latest free bets then read on. JustBookies has bookies’ free bets and reviews plus odds comparison and sports previews with betting tips. If you simply wish to sign up with one of the top and most trusted bookmakers right now, then these are our top three recommended sports betting companies. They are listed in our order of preference and they all offer a good free bet welcome bonus:
Bet365 is the most popular online bookie in the UK and it is little wonder why. They offer the widest range of betting odds, efficient and friendly customer service, plus lightning quick withdrawals when you want your winnings. They also offer Best Odds Guaranteed. This is when you take a price on a horse and if it drifts out from say 2/1 to 5/2 then then you get the better price. This is a must for regular horse racing punters. Crucially they do not start limiting winning players’ bets the second you bet on several winners. Bet365 is JustBookies’ No.1 rated bookmaker as they are a class apart from the competition.
Go To Bet365 | Our Bet365 Review
Coming in at No.3 in our list of preferred online bookies is the famous Betfred. They compete well with their rivals on all fronts. The ‘bet £10 get £30’ free bet for sports is enticing, but you now also get a free £30 to use in the casino. Use promo code SPORTS60 or MSPORTS60 on the registration form, but that will fill automatically when clicking from us. Bonuses are nice but joining a bookmaker that won’t mess you around is far more important. Betfred provide a solid and honest service. It is a particularly good place to bet on the Scoop 6 horse racing bet on a Saturday because they often boost the prize fund for Betfred customers only. JustBookies has been very impressed by their telephone customer service.
Go To Betfred | Our Betfred Review
There is a brand new online bookmaker. It is SunBets, brought to you by The Sun newspaper. But this is no Mickey Mouse operation. It is run by Tabcorp, the biggest Australian bookmaker who have set up a special UK company to operate this site for The Sun. Make no mistake, this is a serious online bookmaker that is well worth trying out. The software and betting markets are excellent. The free bet is a tenner when you bet a fiver or more as a first stake. At JustBookies, we think SunBets already outshines most of the established bookies. As well as top notch sports betting, there is a casino too. We recommend you give SunBets a go.
Go To SunBets
Compare Bookies’ Odds: Premier League Betting, X Factor & SCD Odds, This Week’s CJ Cup Golf, F1 & more
The key to profiting in your battles with the UK bookies is to get ‘best odds’ about your chosen bets. With that in mind, JustBookies enables you to compare odds for the current major sports betting events. We publish odds tables listing the prices that are on offer from our top recommended bookmakers and highlight the biggest odds for each selection. That allows you to choose the most attractive odds for your bet.
The centre of punters’ and bookmakers’ interest right now includes the Premier League, with outright winner, relegation, top 4 and golden boot betting markets. If that doesn’t tickle your fancy, how about a bet on the F1, Reality TV shows or golf? Plus we have odds comparison tables on much more. Remember to claim some of the free bets that JustBookies has on offer and use them to bet on any of these current sporting events:
- Premier League Football: Chelsea made everyone look foolish last season but got off to a horrible start in their first game this time around and, like last season, have been much-improved since. Arsenal rescued some pride with an FA Cup victory last term but, like Liverpool, otherwise typically under-performed and, until there is a much-needed change of personnel at that club, we expect more of the same mediocrity and disappointment. Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United showed that their manager is not so ‘special’ last year. They kicked off this term with some dominant victories against lower-table teams, but Stoke held them to a draw and showed Mourinho’s squad still have work to do. Their new signing Romalu Lukaku has been scoring almost at will despite his deceptive lumbering around the pitch. We are not sure he deserves to be favourite for the Golden Boot though. It is Man City who top the bookies’ lists for the Premier League 2017/18, and they did destroy Liverpool 5-0 recently to underline their credentials. We have all the Premier League Betting from the best of the online bookies. That includes Premier League outright winner, relegation, Top 4 & 6 finish and odds to stay up. We also have golden boot odds, which is the betting market for the Premier League’s top goalscorer.
- Strictly Come Dancing: Yes, SCD is back on our screens and we have all the odds for the celebrities attempting to win this TV talent show. Who do you think will win? Compare SCD betting.
- X Factor: If SCD is on our TV then you know it will be clashing with Simon Cowell’s ageing X Factor format on the other side. Can you spot some talent before the bookmakers shorten their price? Compare X Factor Betting.
- Golf: This week’s big golf tournament is the CJ Cup, where Justin Thomas looks a suspect favourite. With our tipster on a roll, don’t miss his advised bets for the outright winner and top 10 finish betting markets. You can read his preview, betting tips and of course compare the CJ Cup odds from the best bookies.
- World Cup 2018: England have been looking very ordinary in their World Cup qualification games. Despite beating some minnows of the footballing world recently (no offence to Malta and Slovenia) there is still little invention from the team and it must be faced that our ‘stars’ are anything but. Manager Gareth Southgate has tried to stamp his mark, but it seems an uphill battle. He follows in the footsteps of a long line of failed attempts to breath life into a stale team that lacks the will, talent or belief to win. One positive is that Rooney is no longer available for selection. Nevertheless, expect more lacklustre performances from the national team going forward. We would love to be proved wrong, and often are, just not by England. You can see the World Cup 2018 odds here, someone’s going to win it.
- The Championship: We also have the lowdown on the Championship football with latest bookmaker prices on winner, promotion, relegation and golden boot markets. Take a look at the Championship prices from the big UK betting sites.
- Scoop 6: The Scoop 6 is the weekly Saturday pool bet that is horse racing’s equivalent of the lottery. It only costs £2 a line and many weeks it rolls over to huge amounts. You just have to pick a horse in each of six races to have a chance of winning. JustBookies has a special guide to the online bookies that accept the Saturday Scoop 6 bet and exactly how the bet works. Click this link for all the info: Scoop 6 Explained.
- Rugby League: Castleford seem to be favourite for everything. Browse the Super League, Challenge Cup and NRL Grand Final betting: Latest Rugby League odds.
- F1 Betting: Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel were slugging it out in a close run thing for the F1 Championship. It has all changed now. Hamilton stormed clear after winning in Singapore three races ago as his rival crashed out and put even more daylight between the pair with a second place in Malaysia. He won in Japan last time, while Vettel yet again failed to finish. Hamilton now looks unstoppable and the 1/100 quotes from the layers tells the story of his 59-point lead. The next race is the Formula 1 United States Grand Prix on Sunday October 22. Check out the 2017 Constructors Championship and F1 Drivers title odds with JustBookies and enjoy one of several F1 free bets from those top bookmakers.