JustBookies for Odds Comparison, Free Bets, Bookies’ Reviews & Betting Tips
If you want to join one of the best bookies and claim the latest free bets then read on. JustBookies has bookies’ free bets and reviews plus odds comparison and sports previews with betting tips. If you simply wish to sign up with one of the top and most trusted bookmakers right now, then these are our top four recommended sports betting companies. They are listed in our order of preference and they all offer a good free bet welcome bonus:
In our opinion Bet365 deserves to be the most popular online bookie in the UK. Our experience of using their site suggests that they offer one of the widest range of betting odds, the most efficient and friendly customer service plus lightning quick withdrawals when you want your winnings. We found they did not start limiting winning players’ bets the second you bet on several winners. Bet365 is JustBookies’ No.1 rated bookmaker as we believe that they are a class apart from the competition. Details of their welcome bonus can be found on our Bet365 review page.
Go To Bet365
Coming in at No.2 in our list of preferred online bookies is the famous Betfred. They compete well with their rivals on all fronts. Their ‘bet £10 get £30’ free bet for sports is very enticing. They also offer 50 free spins in the casino. Bonuses are nice but joining a bookmaker that won’t mess you around is far more important: Betfred provide a solid and honest service. It is a particularly good place to bet on the Scoop 6 horse racing bet on a Saturday because they sometimes boost the prize fund for Betfred customers only. JustBookies has been very impressed by their telephone customer service.
Go To Betfred | Our Betfred Review
There is a brand new online bookmaker. It is SunBets, brought to you by The Sun newspaper. But this is no Mickey Mouse operation. It is run by Tabcorp, the biggest Australian bookmaker who have set up a special UK company to operate this site for The Sun. Make no mistake, this is a serious online bookmaker that is well worth trying out. The software and betting markets are excellent. The free bet is £/€30 when you bet a tenner or more as a first stake (use promo code: G30). At JustBookies, we think SunBets already outshines most of the established bookies. As well as top notch sports betting, there is a casino too. We recommend you give SunBets a go.
Go To SunBets
Another online bookmaker that has impressed us, particularly more recently is Coral. Their initial offer is that if you bet a fiver or more to start with then you get £20 of free bets (4 x £5 bonuses). If you bet just the fiver then you are getting 400% more than that in welcome bonuses, which can be argued as the industry-leading offer. 18+, new customers only, T&Cs apply. This established brand has a good and user-friendly website. They cover all sports and entertainment betting. JustBookies has bet with Coral quite frequently so we know they do a good job for their punters and can be trusted.
Go To Coral | Our Coral Review
Compare Bookies’ Prices: Cheltenham Festival Odds, Premier League, World Cup Betting & more
The key to profiting in your battles with the UK bookies is to get ‘best odds’ about your chosen bets. With that in mind, JustBookies enables you to compare odds for the current major sports betting events. We publish odds tables listing the prices that are on offer from our top recommended bookmakers and highlight the biggest odds for each selection. That allows you to choose the most attractive odds for your bet.
The centre of punters’ and bookmakers’ interest right now includes the Premier League, with outright winner, relegation, top 4 and golden boot betting markets. If that doesn’t tickle your fancy, how about a bet on the World Cup? Plus we have odds comparison tables on much more. Remember to claim some of the free bets that JustBookies has on offer and use them to bet on any of these current sporting events:
- Cheltenham Festival: The four-day annual Cheltenham Festival kicks off on Tuesday March 13, with the meeting highlights being the Cheltenham Gold Cup on the final day, the Champion Hurdle on the first day and inbetween the Stayers Hurdle and the Champion Chase. We have betting comparison tables for all 28 races. See our Cheltenham odds.
- Premier League Football: Chelsea made everyone look foolish last season but got off to a horrible start in their first game this time around and, unlike last season, have continued to disappoint since. Arsenal rescued some pride with an FA Cup victory last term but, like Liverpool, otherwise typically under-performed and, until there is a much-needed change of personnel at that club, we expect more of the same mediocrity and disappointment. Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United showed that their manager is not so ‘special’ last year. They kicked off this term with some dominant victories against lower-table teams, but Stoke held them to a draw and more recently Huddersfield Town beat them. It showed Mourinho’s squad still have plenty of work to do. Their new signing Romalu Lukaku was favourite for the Golden Boot, but Tottenham’s Harry Kane is in form and now heads that list. Odds-on Man City top the bookies’ prices for the Premier League 2017/18 and they have looked far stronger than everyone else. We have all the Premier League Betting from the best of the UK’s sports betting sites. That includes Premier League outright winner, relegation, Top 4 & 6 finish and odds to stay up. We also have golden boot odds, which is the betting market for the Premier League’s top goalscorer.
- World Cup 2018: England have been looking very ordinary in their World Cup qualification games. Despite beating some minnows of the footballing world recently (no offence to Malta and Slovenia) there is still little invention from the team and it must be faced that our ‘stars’ are anything but. Manager Gareth Southgate has tried to stamp his mark, but it seems an uphill battle. He follows in the footsteps of a long line of failed attempts to breath life into a stale team that lacks the will, talent or belief to win. One positive is that Rooney is no longer available for selection. Nevertheless, expect more lacklustre performances from the national team going forward. We would love to be proved wrong, and often are, just not by England. You can see the 2018 World Cup betting here.
- The Championship: We also have the lowdown on the Championship football with latest bookmaker prices on winner, promotion, relegation and golden boot markets. Take a look at the Championship prices from the big UK betting sites.
- Scoop 6: The Scoop 6 is the weekly Saturday pool bet that is horse racing’s equivalent of the lottery. It only costs £2 a line and many weeks it rolls over to huge amounts. You just have to pick a horse in each of six races to have a chance of winning. JustBookies has a special guide to the online bookies that accept the Saturday Scoop 6 bet and exactly how the bet works. Click this link for all the info: Scoop 6 Explained.
- Rugby League: Castleford seem to be favourite for everything. Browse the Super League, Challenge Cup and NRL Grand Final betting: Latest Rugby League odds.
- F1 Betting: The show may be over for now but the betting on it never stops. So check out the Constructors Championship and F1 Drivers title odds with JustBookies and enjoy one of several F1 free bets from those top bookmakers.