Bookies’ Reviews, Compare Odds, Claim Free Bets & Betting Tips
- Thanks for visiting JustBookies, the perfect website to uncover the best UK bookmakers. Read our frank, honest and independent reviews of the top online betting firms. We also have odds comparison tables on the top sports fixtures to make sure you get the biggest prices about your selections. Our betting tips section works to beat the bookies with comprehensive sports previews. Further down this JustBookies’ home page we highlight the latest sports welcome bonuses and free bets from our top recommended betting sites
- If you just want to sign up with an honest and trusted bookie without delay, then these are our top five recommended sports betting sites. They are listed in order of preference and all offer a fair free bet welcome bonus:
JustBookies’ Top Recommended UK Bookies for March 2020
The Cheltenham Festival tops the March sporting action, featuring the Cheltenham Gold Cup and Champion Hurdle among 28 races over four days. There are also umpteen football fixtures, including Premier League and FA Cup. F1 roars back to life with a new season starting on March 15 at the usual Melbourne curtain-raiser, the Australian Grand Prix. So there is plenty happening this month. If you want to join a top bookmaker to bet on those big sports betting fixtures, then look no further than this list of trusted bookies:
In our opinion Bet365 deserves to be the most popular online bookie in the UK. Our experience of using their site suggests that they offer one of the widest range of betting odds, the most efficient and friendly customer service plus lightning quick withdrawals when you want your winnings. We found they did not start limiting winning players’ bets the moment you bet on several winners. Bet365 is JustBookies’ No.1 rated bookmaker as we believe that they are a class apart from the competition. Details of their welcome bonus for new players can be found in the section below that details the bookies’ free bets that are on offer.
Go To Bet365 | Our Bet365 Review
William Hill is one of the largest names in UK bookmaking. They are visible on every high street in Britain and have a great online betting website. As a corporate Goliath of the industry, they can be trusted to play fair with your money and your bets. For the latest welcome bonus from William Hill, please see below. If you are having a wager on football, horse racing, F1 or any other sport then William Hill is well worth a go.
Go To William Hill | Our William Hill Review
Another online bookmaker that has impressed us, particularly more recently is Paddy Power. This well-known and established brand has a good and user-friendly website. They cover all sports and entertainment betting. JustBookies has bet with Paddy Power quite frequently so we know they do a good job for their punters and can be trusted. If you want to know the details of their current sign-up offer then please see below or just click through to them.
Go To Paddy Power | Our Paddy Power Review
Older punters will recall the former brand name of BetVictor was Victor Chandler. It was a family bookmaker then, albeit a big one with a reputation for taking lofty bets. They may not accommodate four figure stakes as easily nowadays but they are a solid option for the rest of us. The website is fast and easy to get to grips with. Payouts are quick and the betting markets are plentiful. Now owned by Michael Tabor, a billionaire and racehorse owner, BetVictor has never had such sound financial backing. BetVictor has a good reputation within the gambling industry and competes favourably with the other top sports betting websites. They do plenty of TV advertising: you’ll have seen those unfunny ads featuring Harry Redknapp. Of course this firm does offer a decent sign-up bonus (full details of their current welcome offer can be found here). We can recommend BetVictor.
Go To BetVictor | Our BetVictor Review
Coming in at No.5 in our list of preferred online bookies is the famous Betfred. They compete well with their rivals on all fronts. Their free bet for sports, detailed just further down this JustBookies home page, is very enticing. Bonuses are worth having, but joining a bookmaker that won’t mess you around is far more important: Betfred provide a solid and honest service. It is a particularly good place to bet on the Scoop 6 horse racing bet on a Saturday because they sometimes boost the prize fund for Betfred customers only. JustBookies has been very impressed by their telephone customer service.
Go To Betfred | Our Betfred Review
Compare Free Bets & Bonuses From Top Rated Online Bookmakers
In this section JustBookies details the free bets and welcome bonuses from all our recommended sports betting sites. We provide an ‘at a glance’ review of each of the online bookmakers. Plus we include those crucial bonus terms and conditions for their welcome offers. We urge you to read that smallprint to ensure you get the best from the free bet offers: PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE NO FREE BETS FROM THE UK BOOKMAKERS UNTIL MONDAY April 6th.
Bookies’ Offers, Bonuses & Free Bets Explained
The first question we at JustBookies have to answer for you is: “Are bookies’ free bets actually free?” The honest answer is that with the exception of perhaps one type, these offers do all carry conditions.
We detail the terms and conditions alongside all the latest welcome bonuses on this JustBookies home page.
If you truly want to get the best out of these offers then read the smallprint. It will inform you of the hoops to jump through to claim the full amount. Don’t make any assumptions!
The bookies’ bonuses tend to fall into one of these categories:
- Match Of Deposit: You get a free bet that is a match of the amount that you initially fund your betting account with. However there is always a limit to how much a bookmaker will match, and that is the freebie figure, which might be say £50. So if you deposit a tenner into your brand new betting account then they will give you £10 to play with. Do watch out for little pitfalls as they may insist the freebie is wagered on a selection at odds of evens or above. Also it is only the winnings from your wager with these funds that are returned to you. You can not ultimately withdraw the stake amount that was gifted to you. Different firms have a slightly different take on it, but the key thing is to read their terms via the ‘promotions’ or ‘bonuses’ link that will be somewhere on their home page.
- Match Of 1st Bet: This works identically but it gives you the offer in relation to the size of that initial wager.
- No Deposit Bonus: This is the one that I would call the mother of all free bets. You get this merely for joining up and filling in the registration form. It is a rare animal and tends to be for a very small amount, maybe a tenner or fiver. That is because it really hurts the bookmaker. It is a true giveaway and so an excellent deal for you. Unfortunately there are currently none of these ‘no deposit bonus’ offers currently available from the UK sports betting sites.
So why do the bookies even make these offers? It is to persuade you to join them rather than a rival. Our advice is not to have your head turned purely by size.
There are more important things to consider if you plan on betting regularly at a company than just free bets, and that is how good they actually are.
On this page JustBookies ranks the online bookmakers not only by the headline bonus figure, but more importantly by their overall service to their players.
We suggest that you pick the bookie that will offer you the best long term experience, irrespective of the free bet amount.