Free bets, bookies’ reviews, enhanced odds, betting tips & odds comparison
JustBookies is your complete guide to sports betting with bookies’ free bets and reviews, odds comparison, enhanced odds special offers and sports previews with betting tips. If you simply want to join a good honest bookmaker with a decent free bet welcome bonus, then these are our top four recommended bookies:
Bet365 offers up to £200 as a bonus to new players. This is the most popular online bookie in the UK and it is little wonder why. They offer the widest range of betting odds, efficient and friendly customer service, plus lightning quick withdrawals when you want your winnings. Crucially they do not start limiting winning players’ bets the second you bet on several winners. Bet365 is JustBookies’ No.1 rated bookmaker as they are a class apart from the competition.
Go To Bet365 | Our Bet365 Review
SkyBet is a very good option and comes in at No.2. Their £20 free bet for new players that stake just a fiver has always proved popular. This bookmaker has strong brand recognition and a good reputation for reliability. They offer great ongoing promotions, including a fiver free bet every week as reward for regular play. Like Bet365, they are ‘best odds guaranteed’ on all horse racing, meaning if the odds lengthen after you place your bet, then you get the bigger price.
Go To SkyBet | Our SkyBet Review
Coral have really improved and are now one of the best options when considering a bookie to join. Their website is easy to use and the sports betting odds are competitive. Coral’s standard freebie for newcomers is £20 when you bet a fiver. They also love to offer enhanced odds on big sports events as a cracking alternative welcome bonus for new players. To check if they have any enhanced odds offers right now just take a look at the next section on this page. Coral comes highly recommended.
Go To Coral | Our Coral Review
Coming in at No.4 in our list of preferred online bookies is the famous Betfred. They compete well with their rivals on all fronts. The ‘bet £10 get £30’ free bet is enticing, but joining a bookmaker that won’t mess you around is far more important. Betfred provide a solid and honest service. It is a particularly good place to bet on the Scoop 6 horse racing bet on a Saturday because they often boost the prize fund for Betfred customers only. JustBookies has been very impressed by their telephone customer service.
Go To Betfred | Our Betfred Review
Bookies’ Enhanced Odds & Special Free Bet Offers
The bookmakers often offer enhanced odds bonuses for new customers only, as an alternative to their standard ongoing free bets. These have proved massively popular with punters eager to secure some real value. Because the odds are heavily boosted, the maximum stake tends to be fairly modest at either a fiver or a tenner. That is because the bookmakers really can lose some money with these types of special offers.
We will publish these deals as soon as the bookies tell us about them, which is usually before they become available. If you want to know them first then keep coming back here to JustBookies’ home page. These are the current and upcoming enhanced odds deals:
- Liverpool @ 25/1: Liverpool are 2/7 to beat West Brom on Saturday but you can get enhanced odds of 25/1 with one bookie. Because this is such a massive price, the maximum bet is a £/€1 stake with winnings paid as free bets. Plus you get a fiver free bet if it does not win. This offer starts 8am Friday and ends at 5.30pm Saturday, kick-off time -> Coral
- Chelsea @ 33/1: Chelsea are 11/10 to beat Man Utd in the Premier League on Sunday but you can get enhanced odds of 33/1 with one of the bookmakers. Because this is such hugely-boosted betting odds, the maximum bet is a £/€1 stake with winnings paid as free bets. Plus you get a fiver free bet if it does not win. This offer starts 8am Friday and ends at 4pm Sunday, when the match starts -> Coral
Place free bets on bookies’ latest sports betting events: Next England Manager, Premier League, Reality TV, US President odds & more
JustBookies.com lists free bets from the best bookies and here we detail some of the latest and upcoming major sports betting events that you could use them on.
The centre of punters’ and bookmakers’ interest includes the Premier League 2016/2017, including relegation betting. Plus we have Next England Manager, Formula 1, X Factor, Strictly Come Dancing, Sports Personality and much more. Remember to claim some of the free bets that JustBookies has on offer and use them to bet on any of these current sporting events:
- Next England Manager: With the demise of greedy Sam Allardyce, here we go again looking for the next muppet to be paid £3million a year to do an abysmal job as manager of the England football team. Gareth Southgate, put in temporary charge, heads the lists but despite making Wayne Rooney a substitute, he has hardly transformed the woeful national team. It says it all when goalkeeper Joe Hart is man of the match against a football giant like Slovenia and England were lucky to get away with a goalless draw. Check out and compare the Next England Manager betting odds from the major bookies.
- CIMB Classic Golf: Another great golf tournament, and this week it is the turn of the CIMB Classix. Check out the latest CIMB Classic betting from the best bookies with JustBookies and read our betting tips preview for that event.
- Premier League Football: Man City blaze a trail and head the bookmakers’ betting odds. They are looking strong and already justifiably odds-on to land the title. As for Man Utd, will Mourinho fail as badly as he did at Chelsea? Well they did manage to beat champions Leicester so maybe things will improve from here. Liverpool fans are getting excited about their team’s prospects after a long unbeaten run and they are second favourites for the Premier League title. The Reds have endured so many false dawns over the years, this is probably just one more. Anyway, we have all the 2016/2017 Premier League Betting from the best of the online bookies. That includes Premier League outright winner, relegation and odds to stay up. We also have golden boot odds, which is the betting market for the Premier League’s top goalscorer.
- World Cup 2018: England managed to beat Slovakia by a single goal, scored with the last kick of the game in their first World Cup qualification match. They followed that up with a dismal 2-0 victory over part-timers Malta, where they failed to score at all in the second half. Then Rooney was benched and they still could only draw with Slovenia. There was still no invention from the team and it just has to be faced that our ‘stars’ are anything but. Temporary manager Gareth Southgate has tried to stamp his mark, but it seems an uphill battle. Expect more lacklustre performances from the national team. You can see the World Cup 2018 odds here.
- The Championship: We also have the lowdown on the Championship football with latest bookmaker prices on winner, promotion, relegation and golden boot markets. Newcastle United are favourites to bounce back up to the top flight. Take a look: Championship Betting.
- Politics Odds: JustBookies has all the betting for the upcoming US Presidential election. Will Donald Trump and his wandering hands really move into the White House? Let’s hope not, but the fact he has come so far suggests something is seriously wrong in America. Hillary Clinton obviously has some serious health issues, but it is admirable what a job she is doing covering up the truth. Sounds like just the credentials for president. Frankly, we are not major Clinton fans here, but a corpse in charge of the world’s most powerful nation would be a better option than Putin-loving Mr Chump. Who’s gonna build the wall? The betting suggests nobody. Check out our election odds.
- Strictly Come Dancing: SCD garners a TV audience of millions and everyone has their view on the likely winner. It is the family show with something for everyone. There’s Danny Mac for the girls, Laura Whitmore for the boys, Louise Redknapp for the men, Will Young for the gays (but he has now minced off in a strop) and Lesley Joseph for the blind. Maybe you want to put some money where your mouth is? Strictly odds from the top bookies.
- X Factor: It is a ratings battle with SCD, and Simon Cowell’s tired format is losing out. In desperation some of the ‘auditions’ were badly contrived, a failed bid to inject much-needed drama. At least there is no obnoxious Cheryl Cole, though that Nicole creature is little better. X Factor does still have a large, if diminishing, fan base and those evil bookmakers love to offer betting on it. There are several markets to compare, so browse the X Factor betting markets.
- BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2016: It was an amazing Olympics for Great Britain and as well as winning gold medals, plenty of sports stars chucked their proverbial hats into the ring for SPOTY 2016 honours. Andy Murray is one of the favourites to land it again and Mo Farah is up there too. But what about the likes of Laura Trott, her new hubby Jason Kenny and Max Whitlock? Almost a pensioner, Nick Skelton won showjumping gold and has shortened in from early quotes of 66/1. But then nobody really likes a posh nob on horseback. Another name on the SPOTY list is the Wales’ hero of Euro 2016, Gareth Bale. Do our memories really stretch back that far? Only in Wales we would suggest. The biggest recent mover in the betting is Alistair Brownlee, and he is now vying for favouritism. Remember he is the one who caught up with his disorientated brother Jonny and unceremoniously dumped him over the finishing line of the Triathlon World Series. Will brotherly love prevail? Maybe you can spot a bit of value in the bookies’ SPOTY odds. Compare them here: Sports Personality of the Year betting
- Boxing: There is a big heavyweight fight on the horizon and you can compare the betting prices for it with JustBookies: Anthony Joshua v Wladimir Klitschko odds
- Scoop 6: The Scoop 6 is the weekly Saturday pool bet that is horse racing’s equivalent of the lottery. It only costs £2 a line and many weeks it rolls over to huge amounts. You just have to pick a horse in each of six races to have a chance of winning. JustBookies has a special guide to the online bookies that accept the Saturday Scoop 6 bet and exactly how the bet works. Click this link for all the info: Scoop 6 Explained.
- Rugby League: Wigan seem to be favourites for everything. Browse the Super League, Challenge Cup and NRL Grand Final betting: Latest Rugby League odds.
- F1 Betting: Last season ended with a predictable Mercedes 1-2, with Lewis Hamilton winning the Drivers Championship and teammate Nico Rosberg a distant runner-up. This season the score is nine Grand Prix wins for Rosberg and six for Hamilton. Monaco resident Hamilton is now a hefty 33pts behind the German driver. The bookies did have Hamilton as short as 1/5 to win the title, but that is now the best price you can get about Rosberg. With four races remaining, the next stop for the F1 show is the United States Grand Prix on October 23. Check out the constructors’, drivers’ and U.S. Grand Prix odds with us and enjoy one of several Formula 1 free bets from the top bookmakers too.