Free bets, bookies’ reviews, enhanced odds, betting tips & odds comparison
JustBookies is your complete guide to sports betting with bookies’ free bets and reviews, odds comparison, enhanced odds special offers and sports previews with betting tips. If you simply want to join a good honest bookmaker with a decent free bet welcome bonus, then these are our top four recommended bookies:
Bet365 offers up to £200 as a bonus to new players. This is the most popular online bookie in the UK and it is little wonder why. They offer the widest range of betting odds, efficient and friendly customer service, plus lightning quick withdrawals when you want your winnings. They also offer Best Odds Guaranteed Plus. This is when you take a price on a horse and if it drifts out from say 2/1 to 5/2 then they give you 11/4 (ie: the next odds up). It is actually an amazing deal if you are a regular punter on the horses or dogs. No other bookmaker offers this. Crucially they do not start limiting winning players’ bets the second you bet on several winners. Bet365 is JustBookies’ No.1 rated bookmaker as they are a class apart from the competition.
Go To Bet365 | Our Bet365 Review
SkyBet is a very good option and comes in at No.2. Their £10 No Deposit Bonus is the cream of the new player free bets. You get a tenner to bet with and do not need to deposit funds to do it. That sign-up offer may not last long. This bookmaker has strong brand recognition and a good reputation for reliability. They also offer great ongoing promotions, including a fiver free bet every week as reward for regular play. They do offer ‘best odds guaranteed’ on all horse racing, meaning if the odds lengthen after you place your bet, then you get the bigger price.
Go To SkyBet | Our SkyBet Review
Coral have really improved and are now one of the best options when considering a bookie to join. Their website is easy to use and the sports betting odds are competitive. Coral’s standard freebie for newcomers is £20 when you bet a fiver. They also love to offer enhanced odds on big sports events as a cracking alternative welcome bonus for new players. To check if they have any enhanced odds offers right now just take a look at the next section on this page. Coral comes highly recommended.
Go To Coral | Our Coral Review
Coming in at No.4 in our list of preferred online bookies is the famous Betfred. They compete well with their rivals on all fronts. The ‘bet £10 get £30’ free bet for sports is enticing, but you now also get a free £30 to use in the casino (and that is an offer that is exclusive to JustBookies when you click through from us). Use promo code SPORTS60 or MSPORTS60 on the registration form, but that should fill anyway when clicking from us. Bonuses are nice but joining a bookmaker that won’t mess you around is far more important. Betfred provide a solid and honest service. It is a particularly good place to bet on the Scoop 6 horse racing bet on a Saturday because they often boost the prize fund for Betfred customers only. JustBookies has been very impressed by their telephone customer service.
Go To Betfred | Our Betfred Review
Bookies’ Enhanced Odds & Special Free Bet Offers
The bookmakers often offer enhanced odds bonuses for new customers only, as an alternative to their standard ongoing free bets. These have proved massively popular with punters eager to secure some real value. Because the odds are heavily boosted, the maximum stake tends to be fairly modest at either a fiver or a tenner. That is because the bookmakers really can lose some money with these types of special offers.
We will publish these deals as soon as the bookies tell us about them, which is usually before they become available. If you want to know them first then keep coming back here to JustBookies’ home page. These are the current and upcoming enhanced odds deals:
- Middlesbrough @ 33/1: Middlesbrough face Hull in the Monday evening Premier League game. Middlesbrough are 4/5 to win but you can get enhanced odds of 33/1. This is for a £/€1 stake only with winnings paid as free bets. Plus you get a fiver free bet if it does not win. This offer ends at 8pm Monday, the match kick-off time -> Coral
Place free bets on bookies’ latest sports betting events: Premier League, SPOTY, I’m A Celebrity, SCD odds & so much more
JustBookies.com lists free bets from the best bookies and here we detail some of the latest and upcoming major sports betting events that you could use them on.
The centre of punters’ and bookmakers’ interest includes the Premier League 2016/2017, including relegation betting. Plus we have Next England Manager, Formula 1, X Factor, Strictly Come Dancing, Sports Personality and much more. Remember to claim some of the free bets that JustBookies has on offer and use them to bet on any of these current sporting events:
- Hero World Golf Challenge: Another great golf tournament, and this week it is the turn of the Hero World Challenge to take centre stage in the sunny, but possibly windy, bahamas at Tiger Woods’ own course. Will the formerly great golfer find his form? The bookmakers’ betting suggest not. Check out the latest Hero World Challenge odds from the best bookies with JustBookies and read our betting tips preview for that event.
- Premier League Football: Chelsea look to be the main challenge to Man City at this stage. Liverpool fans are getting excited about their team’s prospects after a long unbeaten run and they are strongly fancied for the Premier League title. The Reds have endured so many false dawns over the years, is this just one more? Anyway, we have all the 2016/2017 Premier League Betting from the best of the online bookies. That includes Premier League outright winner, relegation and odds to stay up. We also have golden boot odds, which is the betting market for the Premier League’s top goalscorer.
- World Cup 2018: England have been looking very ordinary in recent World Cup qualification games, even when they had Spain beaten in their latest friendly match at Wembley when 2-0 up with merely minutes remaining, they still typically conspired to throw it away and draw. There was still no invention from the team and it just has to be faced that our ‘stars’ are anything but. New manager Gareth Southgate has tried to stamp his mark, but it seems an uphill battle. He has been rewarded for a mediocre job to date. Mind you he only follows in the footsteps of a long line of failed attempts to breath life into a stale team that lacks the will, talent or belief to win. Expect more lacklustre performances from the national team going forward. We can’t wait. You can see the World Cup 2018 odds here, someone’s going to win it!
- The Championship: We also have the lowdown on the Championship football with latest bookmaker prices on winner, promotion, relegation and golden boot markets. Newcastle United are favourites to bounce back up to the top flight. Take a look: Championship Betting.
- Strictly Come Dancing: SCD garners a TV audience of millions and everyone has their view on the likely winner. It is the family show with something for everyone. Danny Mac has been favourite for many weeks now, but there are others getting top marks too. If you have been watching then maybe you want to put some money where your mouth is? Strictly odds from the top bookies.
- X Factor: It is a ratings battle with SCD, and Simon Cowell’s tired format is losing out. In desperation some of the ‘auditions’ were badly contrived, a failed bid to inject much-needed drama. At least there is no obnoxious Cheryl Cole, though that Nicole creature is little better. X Factor does still have a large, if diminishing, fan base and those evil bookmakers love to offer betting on it. There are several markets to compare, so browse the X Factor betting markets.
- BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2016: It was an amazing Olympics for Great Britain and as well as winning gold medals, plenty of sports stars chucked their proverbial hats into the ring for SPOTY 2016 honours. Andy Murray is now a strong favourite to win again, particularly since he has grabbed the World No.1 spot from Djokovic. Mo Farah must have a big chance to win SPOTY too. But what about the likes of Laura Trott, her new hubby Jason Kenny and Max Whitlock? Almost a pensioner, Nick Skelton won showjumping gold and has shortened in from early quotes of 66/1. But then nobody really likes a posh nob on horseback. Another name on the SPOTY list is the Wales’ hero of Euro 2016, Gareth Bale. Do our memories really stretch back that far? Maybe only in Wales. The biggest recent mover in the betting is Alistair Brownlee. Remember he is the one who caught up with his disorientated brother Jonny and unceremoniously dumped him over the finishing line of the Triathlon World Series. Will brotherly love prevail? Maybe you can spot a bit of value in the bookies’ SPOTY odds. Compare them here: Sports Personality of the Year betting
- Scoop 6: The Scoop 6 is the weekly Saturday pool bet that is horse racing’s equivalent of the lottery. It only costs £2 a line and many weeks it rolls over to huge amounts. You just have to pick a horse in each of six races to have a chance of winning. JustBookies has a special guide to the online bookies that accept the Saturday Scoop 6 bet and exactly how the bet works. Click this link for all the info: Scoop 6 Explained.
- Rugby League: Wigan seem to be favourites for everything. Browse the Super League, Challenge Cup and NRL Grand Final betting: Latest Rugby League odds.
- F1 Betting: So it all came down to the final race and almost fittingly Nico Rosberg won the title by losing, while Lewis Hamilton won his fourth F1 race on the trot only to lose the championship. Given that only one of the Mercedes drivers could possibly win, such was the extreme dominance of the car, Nico Rosberg’s over-the-top celebrations afterwards were fairly galling to watch. He was in a battle of two drivers and despite winning the title narrowly, he had still proven to be markedly the least talented of the two Mercedes teammates. Anyway that is history and we and the bookies have moved on. Now it is all about next season, which starts in Australia in March. So check out the 2017 Constructors Championship and F1 Drivers title odds with JustBookies and enjoy one of several Formula 1 free bets from the top bookmakers.