Free bets, bookies’ reviews, enhanced odds, betting tips & odds comparison
JustBookies is your guide to sports betting with bookies free bets and reviews, odds comparison, enhanced odds special offers and sports previews with betting tips. If you are just looking for a good solid bookmaker with a decent free bet welcome bonus, then here are our top four recommended bookies to join:
Bet365 offers up to £200 as a bonus to new players. This is the most popular online bookie in the UK and it is little wonder why. They offer the widest range of betting odds, efficient and friendly customer service, plus lightning quick withdrawals when you want your winnings. Crucially they do not start limiting winning players’ bets the second you bet on several winners. Bet365 is JustBookies’ No.1 rated bookmaker as they really are a class apart.
Go To Bet365 | Our Bet365 Review
SkyBet is a very good option and comes in at No.2. Their £20 free bet for new players that stake just a fiver has always proved popular. This bookmaker has strong brand recognition and a good reputation for reliability. They offer great ongoing promotions, including a fiver free bet every week as reward for regular play. Like Bet365, they are ‘best odds guaranteed’ on all horse racing, meaning if the odds lengthen after you place your bet, you get the bigger price.
Go To SkyBet | Our SkyBet Review
Coral have really improved and are now one of the best options when considering a bookie to join. Their website is easy to use and the sports betting odds are competitive. Coral’s standard freebie for newcomers is £20 when you bet a fiver. They also love to offer enhanced odds on big sports events as an alternative welcome bonus for new players. To check if they have any enhanced odds offers right now just take a look at the next section on this page. Coral comes highly recommended.
Go To Coral | Our Coral Review
Coming in at No.4 in our list of preferred online bookies is the famous Betfred. They compete well with their rivals on all fronts. The ‘bet £10 get £30’ free bet is enticing, but joining a bookmaker that won’t mess you around is far more important. Betfred provide a solid and honest service. It is a particularly good place to bet on the Scoop 6 horse racing bet on a Saturday because they often boost the prize fund for Betfred customers only. JustBookies has been very impressed by their telephone customer service.
Go To Betfred | Our Betfred Review
Bookies’ Enhanced Odds & Special Free Bet Offers
The bookmakers often offer enhanced odds bonuses for new customers only, as an alternative to their standard ongoing free bets. These have proved popular with punters eager to secure some real value. Because the odds are heavily boosted, the maximum stake tends to be fairly modest at either a fiver or a tenner. That is because the bookmakers really can lose some money with these types of special offers. Here are the currently available enhanced odds deals:
- Galileo Gold @ 8/1 To Place: Galileo Gold is top-priced anywhere at 2/1 favourite to win the Sussex Stakes at Glorious Goodwood on Wednesday. That makes him best odds of 2/5 to place in the first three for the big Group 1 horse race of the week. However one top bookie is offering a whopping 8/1 enhanced odds about Galileo Gold to place. This is for a £/€5 stake only with winnings paid as free bets. Plus you get a fiver free bet if the bet does not win. This offer starts at 8am Tuesday and ends at 3.10pm Wednesday, the race start time -> Coral
Place free bets on bookies’ latest sports betting: Premier League 2016/2017 Betting, Big Brother & Next Labour Leader Odds
JustBookies.com lists free bets from the best bookies and here we detail some of the latest and upcoming major sports betting events that you could use them on.
The centre of punters’ and bookmakers’ interest includes the search for the next England manager, Big Brother odds and the Premier League 2016/2017, including relegation betting. Plus we have Formula 1, T20 Blast cricket and much more. Remember to claim some of the free bets that JustBookies has on offer and use them to bet on any of these current sporting events:
- Premier League Football: We are almost there, the Premier League is set to kick off for the 2016/2017 season after what seems like an interminable break. It is not like Euro 2016 was anything but frustrating for England fans. Watching Wayne Rooney pass to every Iceland player is not our idea of fun, but as always we’ll ignore the facts and keep him first on the England team sheet. It will be interesting to see if Sam Allardyce cuts through the selection nonsense or is just another frightened sheep underneath that gruff exterior. Anyway, back to the Premier League, and can Leicester City win it again? They have managed to retain Jamie Vardy despite the attentions of lesser clubs, and if they can cling on to Riyad Mahrez then perhaps they will have a genuine shout. Obviously the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd might have something to say about that. Can shameless Jose Mourinho, the lightweight one, restore some pride at Old Trafford or will he fail as badly as at Chelsea? Perhaps it will be a return to the old order after the hiatus of last season. Hopefully not, as here at JustBookies we like a bit of change. Anyway, we do have all the 2016/2017 Premier League Betting from the best of the online bookies. That includes Premier League outright winner, relegation and odds to stay up. We also have golden boot odds, which is the betting market for the Premier League’s top goalscorer.
- Politics Odds: JustBookies has all the betting for the Labour leader election. What an ugly and mutinous debacle that has been. Jeremy Corbyn may have almost no support from his own MPs, but it is the Labour members who decide. For 25 quid anyone can join and have their vote, and they have been. So the odds still favour Corbyn to survive the challenge from Owen Smith. No, we haven’t heard of him either. We also have all the US Presidential markets. Will Donald Trump really move into the White House? Let’s hope not, but the fact he has come so far suggests something is seriously wrong in America. Maybe Trump’s wife Melania will plagiarise Michelle Obama’s dress sense, as well as her speeches. That’s something we don’t have odds on, but we have most other election odds.
- Celebrity Big Brother: JustBookies has tried hard to watch this series of the reality TV show, but it just seems to be a lot of dislikeable people whining constantly. One thing we never get bored with is having a bet, and maybe that is what is needed to be able to follow the trivialities of daily life in the house. If you have succeeded where we have failed and have a strong idea of who will come out on top then maybe it would be worth perusing the CBB Betting.
- Golf: We have this week’s big tournaments, The Canadian Open Championship and the Seniors Open, so check out the latest golf betting from the best bookies with JustBookies’ golf odds comparison tables.
- Scoop 6: The Scoop 6 is the weekly Saturday pool bet that is horse racing’s equivalent of the lottery. It only costs £2 a line and many weeks it rolls over to huge amounts. You just have to pick a horse in each of six races to have a chance of winning. JustBookies has a special guide to the online bookies that accept the Saturday Scoop 6 bet and exactly how the bet works. Click this link for all the info: Scoop 6 Explained.
- Cricket: Get the latest bookmaker prices on cricket, compare the NatWest T20 Blast odds.
- Rugby League: Wigan seem to be favourites for everything. Browse the Super League, Challenge Cup and NRL Grand Final betting. Latest Rugby League odds.
- F1 Betting: Last season ended with a predictable Mercedes 1-2, with Lewis Hamilton winning the Drivers Championship and teammate Nico Rosberg a distant runner-up. It is much closer this time around. They have won five F1 races apiece, but the British driver (well, tax haven Monaco is actually where he lives) is 6pts ahead. Next stop for the F1 show is the German Grand Prix on July 31. Check out all the constructors’, drivers’ and German Grand Prix odds with us and enjoy one of several Formula 1 free bets from the top bookmakers too.