JustBookies for Odds Comparison, Free Bets, Bookies’ Reviews & Betting Tips
If you want to join one of the best bookies and claim the latest free bets then read on. JustBookies has bookies’ free bets and reviews plus odds comparison and sports previews with betting tips. If you simply wish to sign up with one of the top and most trusted bookmakers right now, then these are our top five recommended sports betting companies. They are listed in our order of preference and they all offer a good free bet welcome bonus:
In our opinion Bet365 deserves to be the most popular online bookie in the UK. Our experience of using their site suggests that they offer one of the widest range of betting odds, the most efficient and friendly customer service plus lightning quick withdrawals when you want your winnings. We found they did not start limiting winning players’ bets the moment you bet on several winners. Bet365 is JustBookies’ No.1 rated bookmaker as we believe that they are a class apart from the competition. Details of their welcome bonus can be found on our free bets page.
Go To Bet365 | Our Bet365 Review
Coming in at No.2 in our list of preferred online bookies is the famous Betfred. They compete well with their rivals on all fronts. Their ‘bet £10 get £30’ free bet for sports is very enticing. They also offer 50 free spins in the casino. Bonuses are nice but joining a bookmaker that won’t mess you around is far more important: Betfred provide a solid and honest service. It is a particularly good place to bet on the Scoop 6 horse racing bet on a Saturday because they sometimes boost the prize fund for Betfred customers only. JustBookies has been very impressed by their telephone customer service.
Go To Betfred | Our Betfred Review
William Hill is one of the largest names in UK bookmaking. They are visible on every high street in Britain and have a great online betting website. As a corporate Goliath of the industry, they can be trusted to play fair with your money and your bets. To see the latest welcome bonus from William Hill, please check our free bets page. If you are having a wager on the World Cup or, indeed, any other sport then William Hill is worth a go.
Go To William Hill | Our William Hill Review
Older punters will recall the former brand name of BetVictor was Victor Chandler. It was a family bookmaker then, albeit a big one with a reputation for taking lofty bets. They may not accommodate four figure stakes as easily nowadays but they are a solid option for the rest of us. The website is fast and easy to get to grips with. Payouts are quick and the betting markets are plentiful. Now owned by Michael Tabor, a billionaire and racehorse owner, BetVictor has never had such sound financial backing. BetVictor has a good reputation within the gambling industry and competes favourably with the other top sports betting websites. Of course this firm does offer a decent sign-up bonus and the best place to check the details of that is on our bonuses page. We can recommend BetVictor.
Go To BetVictor | Our BetVictor Review
Another online bookmaker that has impressed us, particularly more recently is Coral. This established brand has a good and user-friendly website. They cover all sports and entertainment betting. JustBookies has bet with Coral quite frequently so we know they do a good job for their punters and can be trusted. If you want to know the details of their current sign-up offer then please see our bookies’ welcome bonuses page.
Go To Coral | Our Coral Review
Compare Bookies’ Prices: World Cup Odds, Premier League Betting, F1 & more
The key to profiting in your battles with the UK bookies is to get ‘best odds’ about your chosen bets. With that in mind, JustBookies enables you to compare odds for the current major sports betting events. We publish odds tables listing the prices that are on offer from our top recommended bookmakers and highlight the biggest odds for each selection. That allows you to choose the most attractive odds for your bet.
The centre of punters’ and bookmakers’ interest right now is the World Cup 2018, but we also have next season’s Premier League prices, with outright winner, relegation, top 4 and golden boot betting markets. Plus we have odds comparison tables on much more. Remember to claim some of the free bets that JustBookies has on offer and use them to bet on any of these current sporting events:
- World Cup 2018 (Ongoing to July 15): We have a great World Cup page with odds for the World Cup outright winner as well as the Group stage winner betting. Plus there is a comparison table for the top goalscorer at the World Cup – who do you think will win the Golden Boot at the tournament? We also compare prices for all England matches. So to get all the bookies’ odds and to discover the England to win World Cup odds, click that link. Can England win the whole thing? Their first game was a poor performance to sneak a fortunate win in the dying minutes against lowly Tunisia, so maybe not.
- Premier League Football: Odds-on Man City top the bookies’ prices for the Premier League 2018/19 season, having run away with the 2017/18 title. They broke every record imaginable and it will be a hard act for them to maintain this coming season now that everything starts from scratch again. As well as the battle for the title, there will be the usual dog fight on for the Top 4 places. Plus we have the relegation betting market, which is always bitterly fought with so much to lose. It is very hard to call the three teams most likely for the drop at this stage, perhaps you have your own ideas. JustBookies has all the Premier League Betting from the best of the UK’s sports betting sites. That includes Premier League outright winner, relegation, Top 4 & 6 finish and odds to stay up. We also have Golden Boot odds, which is the betting market for the Premier League’s top goalscorer. Is Tottenham’s Harry Kane a certainty for that or will it be Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah?
- The Championship: We also have the lowdown on the Championship football with latest bookmaker prices on winner, promotion, relegation and golden boot markets. Take a look at the Championship prices from the big UK betting sites. It is the Championship relegation market that is getting most hits.
- Scoop 6: The Scoop 6 is the weekly Saturday pool bet that is horse racing’s equivalent of the lottery. It only costs £2 a line and many weeks it rolls over to huge amounts. You just have to pick a horse in each of six races to have a chance of winning. JustBookies has a special guide to the online bookies that accept the Saturday Scoop 6 bet and exactly how the bet works. Click this link for all the info: Scoop 6 Explained.
- Rugby League: Castleford seem to be favourite for everything. Browse the Super League, Challenge Cup and NRL Grand Final betting: Latest Rugby League odds.
- F1 Betting: Lewis Hamilton and co are involved in a fiercely competitive 2018 Formula 1 season. So check out the latest Grand Prix, Constructors Championship and F1 Drivers title odds with JustBookies and enjoy one of several F1 free bets from those top bookmakers.