Free bets, bookies’ reviews, enhanced odds, betting tips & odds comparison
JustBookies is your guide to sports betting with bookies free bets and reviews, odds comparison, enhanced odds special offers and sports previews with betting tips. If you are just looking for a good solid bookmaker with a decent free bet welcome bonus, then here are our top four recommended bookies to join:
Bet365 offers up to £200 as a bonus to new players. This is the most popular online bookie in the UK and it is little wonder why. They offer the widest range of betting odds, efficient and friendly customer service, plus lightning quick withdrawals when you want your winnings. Crucially they do not start limiting winning players’ bets the second you bet on several winners. Bet365 is JustBookies’ No.1 rated bookmaker as they really are a class apart.
Go To Bet365 | Our Bet365 Review
SkyBet is a very good option and comes in at No.2. Their £20 free bet for new players that stake just a fiver has always proved popular. This bookmaker has strong brand recognition and a good reputation for reliability. They offer great ongoing promotions, including a fiver free bet every week as reward for regular play. Like Bet365, they are ‘best odds guaranteed’ on all horse racing, meaning if the odds lengthen after you place your bet, you get the bigger price.
Go To SkyBet | Our SkyBet Review
Coral have really improved and are now one of the best options when considering a bookie to join. Their website is easy to use and the sports betting odds are competitive. Coral’s standard freebie for newcomers is £20 when you bet a fiver. They also love to offer enhanced odds on big sports events as an alternative welcome bonus for new players. To check if they have any enhanced odds offers right now just take a look at the next section on this page. Coral comes highly recommended.
Go To Coral | Our Coral Review
Coming in at No.4 in our list of preferred online bookies is the famous Betfred. They compete well with their rivals on all fronts. The ‘bet £10 get £30’ free bet is enticing, but joining a bookmaker that won’t mess you around is far more important. Betfred provide a solid and honest service. It is a particularly good place to bet on the Scoop 6 horse racing bet on a Saturday because they often boost the prize fund for Betfred customers only. JustBookies has been very impressed by their telephone customer service.
Go To Betfred | Our Betfred Review
Bookies’ Enhanced Odds & Special Free Bet Offers
The bookmakers often offer enhanced odds bonuses for new customers only, as an alternative to their standard ongoing free bets. These have proved massively popular with punters eager to secure some real value. Because the odds are heavily boosted, the maximum stake tends to be fairly modest at either a fiver or a tenner. That is because the bookmakers really can lose some money with these types of special offers.
We will publish these deals as soon as the bookies tell us about them, which is usually before they become available. If you want to know them first then keep coming back here to JustBookies’ home page. These are the current and upcoming enhanced odds deals:
- Belgium @ 10/1: Belgium play Spain in an international friendly on Thursday night (7.45pm). Belgium are 7/4 to win but you can get enhanced odds of 10/1. The maximum bet is £/€5 and you get a fiver free bet if Belgium do not win the match. Offer starts 8am Wednesday and ends at kick-off time, 7.45pm Thursday. -> Coral
- France @ 10/1: France play Italy at 8pm on Thursday night and are 6/4 to win. You can get enhanced odds of 10/1. The maximum bet is £/€5 and you get a fiver free bet if France do not win the match. Offer starts 8am Wednesday and ends at kick-off time, 8pm Thursday. -> Coral
- Murray @ 10/1: Back Andy Murray at 10/1 to win the US Open tennis, the normal odds are 2/1. With Novak Djokovic out of form, this looks like a great offer. The maximum bet is £/€10 and you get a free bet if Murray fails to win the tournament. Offer ends at 8am Thursday, September 1. -> Coral
- Djokovic @ 6/1: Get evens-favourite Novak Djokovic @ enhanced 6/1 to win the US Open tennis championship. The maximum bet at this boosted price is £/€10 and winnings are paid as free bets. Offer ends at 4pm Monday August 29. Claim here -> Paddy Power
- Murray @ 12/1: Get Olympic champion Andy Murray to win the US Open tennis tournament @ 12/1. The normal odds for the dour Scot are 2/1. The maximum bet is £/€10 and winnings are paid as free bets. Offer ends at 4pm Monday August 29. -> Paddy Power
Place free bets on bookies’ latest sports betting: Premier League Betting, SPOTY, Next Labour Leader Odds & more
JustBookies.com lists free bets from the best bookies and here we detail some of the latest and upcoming major sports betting events that you could use them on.
The centre of punters’ and bookmakers’ interest includes the search for the next England manager, Big Brother odds and the Premier League 2016/2017, including relegation betting. Plus we have Formula 1, T20 Blast cricket and much more. Remember to claim some of the free bets that JustBookies has on offer and use them to bet on any of these current sporting events:
- Premier League Football: The Premier League has kicked off for the 2016/2017 season after what seems like an interminable break. It is not like Euro 2016 was anything but frustrating for England fans. Watching Wayne Rooney pass to every Iceland player is not our idea of fun, but as always we’ll ignore the facts and keep him first on the England team sheet. It will be interesting to see if Sam Allardyce cuts through the selection nonsense or is just another frightened sheep underneath that gruff exterior. Anyway, back to the Premier League, and can Leicester City win it again? It was an abysmal start at Hull when you consider they only lost two games in the whole of last season and they have lost one from one already. They have managed to retain Jamie Vardy despite the attentions of lesser clubs, and if they can cling on to Riyad Mahrez then perhaps they will have a shout. Obviously the likes of Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd might have something to say about that. Can shameless Jose Mourinho, the lightweight one, restore some pride at Old Trafford or will he fail as badly as at Chelsea? Perhaps it will be a return to the old order after the hiatus of last season. Hopefully not, as here at JustBookies we like a bit of change. Anyway, we do have all the 2016/2017 Premier League Betting from the best of the online bookies. That includes Premier League outright winner, relegation and odds to stay up. We also have golden boot odds, which is the betting market for the Premier League’s top goalscorer.
- The Championship: Yes, we also have the lowdown on the Championship with latest bookmaker prices on winner, promotion, relegation and golden boot markets. Take a look: Championship Betting.
- Politics Odds: JustBookies has all the betting for the Labour leader election. What an ugly and mutinous debacle that has been. Jeremy Corbyn may have almost no support from his own MPs, but it is the Labour members who decide. So the odds still favour Corbyn to survive the challenge from Owen Smith. No, we hadn’t heard of him either. We also have all the US Presidential markets. Will Donald Trump really move into the White House? Let’s hope not, but the fact he has come so far suggests something is seriously wrong in America. Maybe Trump’s wife Melania will plagiarise Michelle Obama’s dress sense, as well as her speeches. That’s something we don’t have odds on, but we have most other election odds.
- BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2016: It was an amazing Olympics for Great Britain and as well as winning gold medals, plenty of sports stars chucked their proverbial hats into the ring for SPOTY 2016 honours. Andy Murray is favourite to land it again, followed in the betting by Mo Farah. But what about the likes of Laura Trott, Jason Kenny and Max Whitlock? Almost a pensioner, Nick Skelton won showjumping gold and can be backed at 66/1. Then there is Wales’ hero of Euro 2016, Gareth Bale. Maybe you can spot a bit of value in the bookies’ SPOTY odds. Compare them here: Sports Personality of the Year betting.
- Tennis: It is the last major of the year and we have all the US Open odds. Both favourites are looking fallible nowadays, so maybe it is time to find alternative grand slam bets to both Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams.
- Golf: We have this week’s big tournaments, so check out the latest golf betting from the best bookies with JustBookies’ golf odds comparison tables.
- Scoop 6: The Scoop 6 is the weekly Saturday pool bet that is horse racing’s equivalent of the lottery. It only costs £2 a line and many weeks it rolls over to huge amounts. You just have to pick a horse in each of six races to have a chance of winning. JustBookies has a special guide to the online bookies that accept the Saturday Scoop 6 bet and exactly how the bet works. Click this link for all the info: Scoop 6 Explained.
- Cricket: Get the latest bookmaker prices on cricket, compare the NatWest T20 Blast odds.
- Rugby League: Wigan seem to be favourites for everything. Browse the Super League, Challenge Cup and NRL Grand Final betting. Latest Rugby League odds.
- F1 Betting: Last season ended with a predictable Mercedes 1-2, with Lewis Hamilton winning the Drivers Championship and teammate Nico Rosberg a distant runner-up. This season the current score is six grand prix wins apiece and the British driver (well, tax haven Monaco is Hamilton’s home) is 9pts ahead. Rosberg is once again beginning to look the vastly inferior driver, as evidenced by his errors of judgement particularly in Germany. The momentum is with Hamilton, but he is certainly short enough odds at around 1/5 to win the title. Next stop for the F1 show is the Italian Grand Prix on September 4. Check out all the constructors’, drivers’ and Italian Grand Prix odds with us and enjoy one of several Formula 1 free bets from the top bookmakers too.