Free bets, bookies’ reviews, enhanced odds, betting tips & odds comparison
If you are into sports betting and want to claim the latest free bets then let JustBookies be your guide. We have bookies’ free bets and reviews, odds comparison, enhanced odds special offers and sports previews with betting tips. If you simply want to join one of the best and most trustworthy bookmakers, with a decent free bet welcome bonus thrown in for good measure, then these are our top four recommended bookies:
Bet365 offers up to £200 as a bonus to new players. This is the most popular online bookie in the UK and it is little wonder why. They offer the widest range of betting odds, efficient and friendly customer service, plus lightning quick withdrawals when you want your winnings. They also offer Best Odds Guaranteed. This is when you take a price on a horse and if it drifts out from say 2/1 to 5/2 then then you get the better price. This is a must for regular horse racing punters. Crucially they do not start limiting winning players’ bets the second you bet on several winners. Until May 29 there is a special £1m bonus giveaway on slots, see details via this link. Bet365 is JustBookies’ No.1 rated bookmaker as they are a class apart from the competition.
Go To Bet365 | Our Bet365 Review
SkyBet is a very good option. They have a ‘bet a fiver and get £20’ welcome offer, which is one of the better new player free bets. They also offer great ongoing promotions, including a fiver free bet every week as reward for regular play. It is also worth checking their ‘promotions’ tab towards the bottom of their left-hand menu for other ongoing bonuses. This bookmaker has strong brand recognition and a good reputation for reliability. They do offer ‘best odds guaranteed’ on all horse racing, meaning if the odds lengthen after you place your bet, then you get the bigger price.
Go To SkyBet | Our SkyBet Review
Coming in at No.3 in our list of preferred online bookies is the famous Betfred. They compete well with their rivals on all fronts. The ‘bet £10 get £30’ free bet for sports is enticing, but you now also get a free £30 to use in the casino. Use promo code SPORTS60 or MSPORTS60 on the registration form, but that will fill automatically when clicking from us. Bonuses are nice but joining a bookmaker that won’t mess you around is far more important. Betfred provide a solid and honest service. It is a particularly good place to bet on the Scoop 6 horse racing bet on a Saturday because they often boost the prize fund for Betfred customers only. JustBookies has been very impressed by their telephone customer service.
Go To Betfred | Our Betfred Review
Coral have improved in recent years and are now one of the better options when considering a bookie to join. Their website is easy to use and the sports betting odds are competitive. Coral’s standard freebie for newcomers is £20 when you bet a fiver. They also love to offer enhanced odds on big sports events as a cracking alternative welcome bonus for new players. To check if they have any enhanced odds offers right now just take a look at the next section on this page. There is also a fiver a week up for grabs if you wager a total of £25 on any sports at evens or above on Monday to Thursday. The £5 is credited to you on Friday. That is a promo you can claim weekly, the details are here. Coral comes highly recommended.
Go To Coral | Our Coral Review
Bookies’ Enhanced Odds & Special Free Bet Offers
The bookmakers often offer enhanced odds bonuses for new customers only, as an alternative to their standard ongoing free bets. These have proved massively popular with punters eager to secure some real value. Because the odds are heavily boosted, the maximum stake tends to be fairly modest at either a fiver or a tenner. That is because the bookmakers really can lose some money with these types of special offers.
We will publish these deals as soon as the bookies tell us about them, which is usually before they become available. If you want to know them first then keep coming back here to JustBookies’ home page. These are the current and upcoming enhanced odds deals:
- Corner @ 20/1: Spurs play Arsenal in the Premier League on Sunday and you can get 20/1 that there is at least one corner. The normal odds are around 1/10. Because this is so good and so likely to happen, it is just for a one pound / euro bet. If it happens then your winnings will be paid as free bets. If it does not then you get a fiver free bet anyway. This offer ends at 4.30pm Sunday, the game start time -> Coral
Bet bookies free bets on latest sports betting events: Premier League Betting, Golf Odds, World Championship Snooker, F1 & more
JustBookies.com lists free bets from the best bookies and here we detail some of the latest and upcoming major sports betting events that you could use them on.
The centre of punters’ and bookmakers’ interest includes the Premier League, with outright winner and relegation betting markets available among others. Plus we have the latest golf tournaments, F1 and odds on much more. Remember to claim some of the free bets that JustBookies has on offer and use them to bet on any of these current sporting events:
- Premier League Football: Chelsea were defeated against Crystal Palace but any hopes the chasing pack may have had were extinguished when the League leaders beat Man City midweek. We have all the 2016/2017 Premier League Betting from the best of the online bookies. That includes Premier League outright winner, relegation and odds to stay up. We also have golden boot odds, which is the betting market for the Premier League’s top goalscorer.
- Golf: This week’s major event is the China Open golf. With our tipster on a roll, don’t miss what he advises backing this week. We have a preview, betting tips and of course the Volvo China Open Betting Odds from the major bookies.
- World Championship Snooker: We have the prices from the layers, where Mark Selby and Judd Trump head the early market, so take a gander at the World Snooker Championship betting.
- World Cup 2018: England have been looking very ordinary in recent World Cup qualification games, even when they had Spain beaten in their latest friendly match at Wembley when 2-0 up with merely minutes remaining, they still typically conspired to throw it away and draw. There was still no invention from the team and it just has to be faced that our ‘stars’ are anything but. New manager Gareth Southgate has tried to stamp his mark, but it seems an uphill battle. He has been rewarded for a mediocre job to date. Mind you he only follows in the footsteps of a long line of failed attempts to breath life into a stale team that lacks the will, talent or belief to win. Expect more lacklustre performances from the national team going forward. We can’t wait. You can see the World Cup 2018 odds here, someone’s going to win it!
- The Championship: We also have the lowdown on the Championship football with latest bookmaker prices on winner, promotion, relegation and golden boot markets. Newcastle United are favourites to bounce back up to the top flight. Take a look: Championship Betting.
- Scoop 6: The Scoop 6 is the weekly Saturday pool bet that is horse racing’s equivalent of the lottery. It only costs £2 a line and many weeks it rolls over to huge amounts. You just have to pick a horse in each of six races to have a chance of winning. JustBookies has a special guide to the online bookies that accept the Saturday Scoop 6 bet and exactly how the bet works. Click this link for all the info: Scoop 6 Explained.
- Rugby League: Wigan seem to be favourites for everything. Browse the Super League, Challenge Cup and NRL Grand Final betting: Latest Rugby League odds.
- F1 Betting: Lewis Hamilton heads the F1 Drivers’ Championship odds after narrowly missing out to his now-retired teammate Nico Rosberg last year. Valtteri Bottas has taken the German’s seat at Mercedes. But the big question is will the team still dominate in such spectacular fashion? It is all change with the Formula 1 rules and regulations. Two of the first three races have gone to Ferrari’s Sebastian Vettel but Hamilton did win the second race in China. What will happen in the fourth, the Russian Grand Prix on Sunday April 30? Check out the 2017 Constructors Championship and F1 Drivers title odds with JustBookies and enjoy one of several Formula 1 free bets from those top bookmakers.