England host the Rugby World Cup and they get proceedings underway against Fiji in the first of their Pool games (8pm Friday live on ITV1).
England are 9/2 to win the tournament but you can get enhanced odds of 20/1 with Paddy Power bookmaker.
What if you don’t think England will win the tournament? Don’t worry, because the firm is actually boosting the odds of the top FIVE teams and you can choose whichever enhancement that suits you best. These are the boosted betting odds for outright winner of the competition:
- 7/1 New Zealand (normal odds are 5/4 in the Rugby World Cup betting)
- 20/1 England (usually 9/2)
- 25/1 South Africa (normally 6/1)
- 33/1 Australia (usual 8/1)
- 40/1 Ireland (usual 8/1)
This is how the Rugby World Cup boosted odds promo works:
- Open a new Paddy Power betting account, place your first wager – for a maximum bet size of £/€10 – on one of the above five teams to be the Rugby World Cup outright winner before 8pm on Friday (that’s the time the tournament’s first match starts) and choose the usual betting odds on their website.
- If your team is succesful and wins the Rugby World Cup then you will be paid cash for the part of the bet at the normal price and will have the boosted winnings paid as a free bet to your account within 24 hours.
- Remember, you must be a genuine first-time, new client and the maximum stake for this offer is £/€10. Otherwise Paddy Power fear losing too much money on this promo!